India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

READ- Kripa’s backless dress!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Well, darligs, hold your horses and think it over.

I do not see anything wrong in Kripa wearing a backless dress because:

1. Kripa is all set to become an iconic pop-star...in the league of Angad and so if that's the pace of the story, then Kripa has to have glamour to her character.

2. Angad-Kripa war is out in the open, her make-over is a leap in the direction that she isn't scared of him anymore and is all set to take him head-on. A bold make-over often symbolizes a major shift in the character.

3. Backless dresses don't mean a loss of innocence. It can be a statement of attitude...just like Jassi. She carries her cleavage beautifully.

4. Besides, churidaars and kurtis are no stamp for nimble feminity. It's all about how you conduct yourself.

5. What about that chemical explosion that we are about to witness between Angad and Kripa. I think it'll only add to the sizzle factor and am dying to see Angad's reaction.

6. I am hell-tired of typical Balaji heroines in suits and sarees. What's wrong in having a hep heroine?Besides, Kripa's parents seem a cool set. i don't expect them to scream as long as Ekta has got her grey cells in place.

Suits are not Kripa's idenitity or the reason for Angad's fascination with her.....it's much much more than her attire.

THINK IT OVER..........

I have an exam today at 2:00 pm but I wanted to put up this post. By the way, Chilly, i am turning into an Angad-addict,what say we see a therapist?LOL.

Hey Sugar! That astroyogi thing was both interesting and fascinating. Though I wish Sneha and Iqbal all the best if they love each other so much, but that was really interesting to know about Neha and Iqbal. Strange world, strange connections.Dinky, don't come after my blood till 7th of May.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Edited by nitica_82 - 28 April 2005 at 11:27pm

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged
well said nitica.LOL
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

well said so kripa is having a make over then

Jessi

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Nits,

All the best for your exams, and please get Angad out of your system till 7th May, else you will be scribbling the lyrics of KYPH in your exam sheetLOL

Yeah, we are both Angad-addict for sure.....wonder what Dinky...Ooops, I mean Sneha thinks of thisWink

Good post Nits, your logic is just bang on the target & its very well composed as usual!

But dunno why Kripa is getting on my nerves these days, I find myself sympathizing with Angad more and more and probably since I relate to his character so much, I am getting irked by Kripa as much as Angad is! My attitude mite undergo a change, once Angad starts falling in love with Kripa!

Funnily enough, I thought that Angad & Mishti looked very good together, but more in a buddy-buddy way! After all, I should not forget that its the love story of Angad and Kripa, and the other characters are just ancillary parts of the whole set-up!

All the best buddy! Do well!

Cheers,

Chilly

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Does she wear this backless dress in the serial or in the concert in Lucknow..................CONFUSED..................please clarify on this Chilly or Dinky or anybody else
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top