twitter tweets-page 59 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Arjun-Purvi have a special connection with rain and it's nice to know we would be getting intense rain sequence for them. Maybe this sequence would be like Arjun's confession where he would stay firm on his decision and Purvi in sacrifice mode or both having an intense emotional conversation. Hopefully coming week will be a good for Arjun-Purvi fans.
shruti may b u didnt see arman[sushita] scene before.arman sp moment alwas with rainDay Dreamingarman rain scene if we count it will b near 60/70 all r very sp to us.after seeing ARVI confession scene i remembering those arman scene.even last year they had awesome rain scenes.missing this yearCryCrybut unfortunately sush isnt in PR so no arman romance scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seema1987FireLordPhoenixalicia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twitter tweets-page 59 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlyne

Thanks for the update. Is this the indication that soon we will ArVi rain scene in PR?

Darlyne dear...seems like you were right...as per RD tweet, we will get another rain scene LOL LOL
I must say...I love Arjun-Purvi rain scenes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Rose_7Darlyneramki1ThaneeFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012

KhushiLovesArVi

KhushiLovesArVi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi guyz... RD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequece. May be dis is arvi reunion sequence.Smile

DarlyneThaneesamarp2

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

On the sets, waiting for miss purvi, and guess what guys shooting another rain sequence today...:D *intense* ;)

Thank You so much Maria for sharing it wth us..

I am so so delighted that I cant writeDancing..I am so happy..Big smile

My heart says..zzooommm ooo la la la laParty

Rain Rain come again, do not go away. we just love Rain.. I am waiting to be drenched wth ArviEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetu.u.30Rose_7Seema1987ramki1Darlynesamarp2aishu_25FireLordPhoenix-MariaMars-rashi85relentless.

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy2012

Thanks for the update. Is this the indication that soon we will ArVi rain scene in PR?

I just love rain in PR Darlyne when Arjun Purvi r together in the rainDay Dreaming

On Friday epi, i was missing RD a lot when Purvi was drenched on her way back home..
Hi Debu, When they show rain PR I miss ArVi scenes together. When I see Purvi, I always miss Arjun.Big smile And he was needed badly in Friday episode.

Darlyne , you are so correct..u have become so popular astrologer in IFWinkLOL

I am waiting for some romantic Arvi moments in the rain..Ms Purvi & Mr Arjun Kirlosker..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

KhushiLovesArVi

KhushiLovesArVi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi guyz...SmileRD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequence.Maybe it's the scene of arvi reunion.TongueWhat's ur opinion?

Darlyne*Maleena*relentless.

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi15

Hi guyz...SmileRD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequence.Maybe it's the scene of arvi reunion.TongueWhat's ur opinion?

I am not sure if it will be a reunion but more of Arjun's efforts to convince purvi.. Still, it is a start :):) will take anyting towards that goal, right!!!

DarlyneThaneesamarp2

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yay Rain sequence... Rithviks tweet has made my day... I feel rain sequences and Arvi are synonymous with each other.. Arjun's confession and Purvi's confession scenes were so intense, made me fall in love with their chemistry Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming ... I think (and hope) that we will see our confident Arjun back who is gonna fight for his Love in front of everyone. Hope we get Rithvik and Asha's rain segment soon.. this weeks gonna be exciting..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28DarlyneThaneeFireLordPhoenixalicia.relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top