Pavitra Rishta

twitter tweets-page 59 - Page 73

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-bonibright

There is nothing to feel bad about this from Shakti's end...This is part of an actor's job and I think a good actor knows how to handle positive as well as negative criticism..People even bash ARJUN,he is not a bad guy either...So,take a chill pill..

exactly people bash arjun as a chcrter,in india-forum,not in his twitter account
that is shakti accont not onir account
and i personally feel its not gud especially whn his chcrtr is not negative
i am following jia too but i will nevr bash her for her chcrcter
i just felt like posting it here so i posted,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unless I got this wrong, all comments are directed towards Onir. There have been compliments and there have been questions to Shakti. And finally there have been statements of love towards ArVi.

Whatever bashing he experienced seems to be by coming to the forum and that too, again, as Onir.

It's ok Shakti beta..it's not you, certainly, we love our ArVi too much.

Edited by Pancham101 - 11 years ago
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pancham101

Unless I got this wrong, all comments are directed towards Onir. There have been compliments and there have been questions to Shakti. And finally there have been statements of love towards ArVi.

Whatever bashing he experienced seems to be by coming to the forum...

i dont know just read a tweet him saying this,wich made me feel he doesnt desreve that,nor his chrcter nor d actor
so just posted it
u can read his tweets down,not sure whethr it is posted befre,
dint understud where to post shakti msgs so posted here

@SHAKTI:
hey thnx anushka..I feelso awkward facing all d hatred.. Dnt like being d bad guy..m sorry to al d fans of arvi..plz pass the msg
I just read the thread, arvi fans r bashing u al up fr opening tht.., pata laga kahin mujhe hi na mar dale yeh log ..lol..                 
bonibright thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sherma

exactly people bash arjun as a chcrter,in india-forum,not in his twitter account

that is shakti accont not onir account
and i personally feel its not gud especially whn his chcrtr is not negative
i am following jia too but i will nevr bash her for her chcrcter
i just felt like posting it here so i posted,

I dont think anybody attacked/bashed SHAKTI ARORA the actor...Viewers are criticising DR.ONIR DUTTA,the character played by the above-mentioned actor...And be it INDIA FORUMS or TWITTER,these r public forums,if anybody doesn't want to be bothered then that person should just lock his account,so that no random perTson can trouble,just like EKTA KAPOOR did..
sherma thumbnail
okay fine cool,i just posted what i felt
all peace
i am not sure we can chat here or not
take cre every1
and advance  mein happy new year
bonibright thumbnail

okay fine cool,i just posted what i felt

all peace
i am not sure we can chat here or not
take cre every1
and advance mein happy new year

Even I posted what I felt...Wish u and ur family a very happy n prosperous 2013 in advance...😃
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-aathya

Actors has to face this specialy when they enter between a famous jodi.. He is an actor and playng his role but there r many ppl who get emotionally attachd to that famous jodi.. V smile with them v cry with them and if any1 entrs betwn them ppl obviusly hate him and an actor should knw all this..

True
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i dont know just read a tweet him saying this,wich made me feel he doesnt desreve that,nor his chrcter nor d actor

so just posted it
u can read his tweets down,not sure whethr it is posted befre,
dint understud where to post shakti msgs so posted here

@SHAKTI:
hey thnx anushka..I feelso awkward facing all d hatred.. Dnt like being d bad guy..m sorry to al d fans of arvi..plz pass the msg
I just read the thread, arvi fans r bashing u al up fr opening tht.., pata laga kahin mujhe hi na mar dale yeh log ..lol..                 

Shema, you can post all of Shakti's tweets in this thread itself. This thread is meant for posting the tweets from any PR actor. I had already posted the tweets you were talking about in page Page 95 of this Thread, and will continue posting in the future as well. (If we ever miss posting his tweets do not think it is because we hate him😊)
Shakti is a good actor and I dont think any one has bashed him. All the negative comments coming his way is for his character Onir as there are fans who love Arvi alot. I think he is just mis understanding the anger towards Onir as hatred toward himself.It is something he has to accept, when your character is brought between a famous couple such reactions are understandable. I am sure he will understand with time that no one is bashing him. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If Shakti understand situation & mind of ARVI that his character is brought between famous couples like ARVI than such reactions are understandable. I am sure he will understand with time that no one is bashing & hurting him personally.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-ashfaque2012

If Shakti understand situation & mind of ARVI that his character is brought between famous couples like ARVI than such reactions are understandable. I am sure he will understand with time that no one is bashing & hurting him personally.

but its his personal account  , right ?? this is not right to saying that he is kabab mei haddi ,,, blah blha blah in his own personal account  and he is not came in between and lets see who will come between , and whose between ?? why we conclude everything  as ekta also dont know her own story , where will go as depend on TRP and start to dislike an actor and showing disliking in his own personal account just like kid ?? jia a negative character but we never bashed her in twitter and shakti not even negetive character but start to bash in social networking site , if anyone think that this is love for arvi then  think more time what is love ?? and if want to ARVI reunion then they can spam ektas account , creative account , why an actors account  ?? who is just follow script  just like other character .