twitter tweets-page 59 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
OMG Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twitter tweets-page 59 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Arjun-Purvi have a special connection with rain and it's nice to know we would be getting intense rain sequence for them. Maybe this sequence would be like Arjun's confession where he would stay firm on his decision and Purvi in sacrifice mode or both having an intense emotional conversation. Hopefully coming week will be a good for Arjun-Purvi fans.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28SNoshineshasrk-MariaMars-jkhusiFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012ashvikluverrrstyle14Huma-

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
this coming week will be fantastic for ArVi fans eksss  <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneSNoshinjkhusiFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012-MariaMars-

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Arjun-Purvi have a special connection with rain and it's nice to know we would be getting intense rain sequence for them. Maybe this sequence would be like Arjun's confession where he would stay firm on his decision and Purvi in sacrifice mode or both having an intense emotional conversation. Hopefully coming week will be a good for Arjun-Purvi fans.
Shruti, Amen!! I am really waiting since very long to see some passionate and intense scenes between Arjun and Purvi. Can't wait!!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalininaikjkhusiFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I want to see Arjun's reaction when he comes to know what took place in the party and what he does when he comes to know Punni was behind MMS scandal. Wonder how will he find out that maybe he overhears someone conversation at work or Ovi/Punni does another drama at work or someone tells Arjun about the incident. After what happened how will Purvi face people at work is another question.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28DarlynepurethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012eshasrkalipie.style14Huma-

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I want to see Arjun's reaction when he comes to know what took place in the party and what he does when he comes to know Punni was behind MMS scandal. Wonder how will he find out that maybe he overhears someone conversation at work or Ovi/Punni does another drama at work or someone tells Arjun about the incident. After what happened how will Purvi face people at work is another question.
Shruti, I am also waiting to see three things, what Arjun does after finding out about Party fiasco? and I would like to see he gets all the correct details. Second he makes Punni's life like a living hell as he was saying before. Third, and most important some passionate and beautiful love scenes of ArVi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixeshasrkstyle14alipie.

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlyne

Shruti, I am also waiting to see three things, what Arjun does after finding out about Party fiasco? and I would like to see he gets all the correct details. Second he makes Punni's life like a living hell as he was saying before. Third, and most important some passionate and beautiful love scenes of ArVi.

Darylne Purvi will not let Arjun make Punni's life a living hell bcoz Punni's marriage has been fixed after lot of efforts she will never want anything to be done to her Tai which creates obstruction in her marriage and breaks her parents dreams for their daughter. Arjun will want to throw Punni out of job I hope he does that. Let's see.

Remember that guy who had shown Arjun the MMS then informed about Manav seeing MMS wonder if they would use him again but then Ovi can land up at work to insult Purvi maybe Punni calls informs her about it but that can happen if Purvi goes to office next day which again is a question. Arjun had gone for two days a day before the HBD so he should be coming back next day at work and Purvi might want to resign after whatever happened to avoid any problems and secondly facing all those ppl who will be looking at her with question in their eyes will not be easy as this time she does holds herself guilty.

We all know the connection Arjun-Purvi share with rain. I am so looking forward to this. The last rain sequence we saw was on 26th April and now after more than one a month half we would get another one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneFireLordPhoenixstyle14Huma-

jdronamraju

Goldie

jdronamraju

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow !!!! Cant wait for it...it probably will be shown later in the week...i just hope it is a positive one for us !! Crossing my fingers really bad :(:( worried what purvi will say to him and how firm Arjun can be ...I havent been watching the latest episodes, just reading the WU..cant take the stress...:) God !! I hope it happens the way we would like it to be ...GO ARJUN, GO !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top