Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I want to see Arjun's reaction when he comes to know what took place in the party and what he does when he comes to know Punni was behind MMS scandal. Wonder how will he find out that maybe he overhears someone conversation at work or Ovi/Punni does another drama at work or someone tells Arjun about the incident. After what happened how will Purvi face people at work is another question.

Shruti, I am also waiting to see three things, what Arjun does after finding out about Party fiasco? and I would like to see he gets all the correct details. Second he makes Punni's life like a living hell as he was saying before. Third, and most important some passionate and beautiful love scenes of ArVi.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Shruti, I am also waiting to see three things, what Arjun does after finding out about Party fiasco? and I would like to see he gets all the correct details. Second he makes Punni's life like a living hell as he was saying before. Third, and most important some passionate and beautiful love scenes of ArVi.

Darylne Purvi will not let Arjun make Punni's life a living hell bcoz Punni's marriage has been fixed after lot of efforts she will never want anything to be done to her Tai which creates obstruction in her marriage and breaks her parents dreams for their daughter. Arjun will want to throw Punni out of job I hope he does that. Let's see.

Remember that guy who had shown Arjun the MMS then informed about Manav seeing MMS wonder if they would use him again but then Ovi can land up at work to insult Purvi maybe Punni calls informs her about it but that can happen if Purvi goes to office next day which again is a question. Arjun had gone for two days a day before the HBD so he should be coming back next day at work and Purvi might want to resign after whatever happened to avoid any problems and secondly facing all those ppl who will be looking at her with question in their eyes will not be easy as this time she does holds herself guilty.

We all know the connection Arjun-Purvi share with rain. I am so looking forward to this. The last rain sequence we saw was on 26th April and now after more than one a month half we would get another one.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow !!!! Cant wait for it...it probably will be shown later in the week...i just hope it is a positive one for us !! Crossing my fingers really bad :(:( worried what purvi will say to him and how firm Arjun can be ...I havent been watching the latest episodes, just reading the WU..cant take the stress...:) God !! I hope it happens the way we would like it to be ...GO ARJUN, GO !!!!!
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Arjun-Purvi have a special connection with rain and it's nice to know we would be getting intense rain sequence for them. Maybe this sequence would be like Arjun's confession where he would stay firm on his decision and Purvi in sacrifice mode or both having an intense emotional conversation. Hopefully coming week will be a good for Arjun-Purvi fans.

shruti may b u didnt see arman[sushita] scene before.arman sp moment alwas with rain๐Ÿ˜arman rain scene if we count it will b near 60/70 all r very sp to us.after seeing ARVI confession scene i remembering those arman scene.even last year they had awesome rain scenes.missing this year๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut unfortunately sush isnt in PR so no arman romance scene.
eshasrk thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Is this the indication that soon we will ArVi rain scene in PR?

Darlyne dear...seems like you were right...as per RD tweet, we will get another rain scene ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
I must say...I love Arjun-Purvi rain scenes
khushikulz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guyz... RD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequece. May be dis is arvi reunion sequence.๐Ÿ˜Š
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

On the sets, waiting for miss purvi, and guess what guys shooting another rain sequence today...:D *intense* ;)

Thank You so much Maria for sharing it wth us..

I am so so delighted that I cant write..I am so happy..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My heart says..zzooommm ooo la la la la๐Ÿฅณ

Rain Rain come again, do not go away. we just love Rain.. I am waiting to be drenched wth Arvi๐Ÿ˜ณ
crazy2012 thumbnail

Hi Debu, When they show rain PR I miss ArVi scenes together. When I see Purvi, I always miss Arjun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And he was needed badly in Friday episode.

Darlyne , you are so correct..u have become so popular astrologer in IF๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I am waiting for some romantic Arvi moments in the rain..Ms Purvi & Mr Arjun Kirlosker..๐Ÿ˜
khushikulz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guyz...๐Ÿ˜ŠRD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequence.Maybe it's the scene of arvi reunion.๐Ÿ˜›What's ur opinion?
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi15

Hi guyz...๐Ÿ˜ŠRD tweeted that today dey r shooting for a rain sequence.Maybe it's the scene of arvi reunion.๐Ÿ˜›What's ur opinion?

I am not sure if it will be a reunion but more of Arjun's efforts to convince purvi.. Still, it is a start :):) will take anyting towards that goal, right!!!