Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Finally mein aa gaiTongue

Sorry for this blank postConfused...But am glad the discussion has already startedLOL...I love how we all just pitch in...

First of all...Kudos to Narayani...The actress is so proving her mettle day by day...I mean people who wrote her off thinking that she is now playing 'Character' roles were so mistaken...The way she actually speaks with her eyes...Is so amazing...The whole scene where the Bhukkhad Family..aka Maamas and the bad maami are trying to Makkhan Lagao Sugni and Gulabiya...she is giving that 'all knowing' smiles..the way she tells Sugni to just wait and watch ...and understand what they are talking...without even uttering a word herself...the way she is mildly shocked and then amused after learning Tinkaliya's blabber...The way her expression changes from amused to shocked to cautious the moment Vikram enters the room..and the way it keeps getting more concerned..the more Vikram is showing his intentions...and the alarmed expressions when Vikram told Sugni that she can work at his Haveli...I loved how she was not relieved when Vikram said he will be taking care of the whole family...She was more concerned for Sugni than the assurance that she wont have to work anymore now...

On a side note..did someone notice that Vikram was not looking at Gulabiya?? (Or is it just me thinking thatErmm) He was addressing the whole Bhukkhad family but NOT Gulabiya...as if he knew that this one was one person he could not have won over???

Dont know it did feel like that..

Anyways..to start from the beginning...Ah Maama and Maami...I dont know If I can ever bear such nonsensical relatives EVER!!!! I mean it is so apparent that they would not hesitate to sell Sugni and Gulabiya in parts and parcel if they are gonna get more money for each part of their body!!!

And Tinkaliya and her big mouth ka toh kya kehna...I mean the girl is a future gossip Column writer...Story mili nahi ki broadcast kar di!!!! without even asking hte persons involved...

And Hukum..the way he signals money...For them there is not difference between a sardhakai and a marriage na...I mean assuming that they are thinking marriage between V and S...then how come they can take money from their JamaaiConfused

And Vikram...and his entry...I wonder if he actually heard Maami saying...'Itna pyaar jo karte hai'...Waise it is amazing that the Bhukkhad family knew the exact amount of love that Vikram did to SugniAngry but he does hold the whole frame to himself na...Hum Kissi ko bhi taqleef mein nahi dekh sakteTongue...HA and HA...ThakurSaab...even Tinkaliya caught on your lie!!! Beech bazzaaar mein izzat utaar di...'Aap Sugnijiji ko milne ke liye aaye hoLOL'...Imagine the girl's calibre..she managed to embarass the coolest of ThakursROFL

Apart from that...I absolutely loved the two actors' expressions when Vikram told them not to take out their chappals and he had told Sugni the same...It was actually a jaw dropping expression...Literally...The characters are so bad,,,but it is because of these actors that you love to hate these characters...

And Kataari...Gosh...he was actually rambling ...and presenting Sugni like she was some kind of morselAngry...

And that one scene between Sugni and Vikram...I know...Vikram is showing shades...the way he is actually helping the family...he could have told Hukum and Kataari to get work...but he did not ..infact he is actually encouraging them to be more NIKAMMES than they already are...and it is not a good sign...but stilll with these cloud of doubts hovering on their heads..V and S create their own brand of magic...

As Sugni again rambles on with her superfast mumblings...This one scene I was actually expecting Virkam to understand what Sugni said...just like he did when they first met and Sugni did say that this was the first time somebody actually had understood what she was saying in her super jet speed...but you have to love the way Vikram indulges her with that exaggerated exasperation...

And the way he tries to bulldoze her ..and gets angry..trying to stop her to work...and the way she is undaunted and answers right back...that YES...she will be stubborn and stick to her decision..she will work...and Vikram's change of expression...This was the Sugni he had fallen for...the spunk and the guts of the girl..her ability to surprise him...to stand before him...talking amazing sense in her own childlike ways...and the way he accepts...that it was her right to ...

I have to love this one scene...awesome and super!!! and the way he gives in...that one cannot win against her in arguments..It is this Vikram which actually eliminates every possibility of grey shades from my mind...and gives me hope...but apparently Gulabiya doesnot agree...So let us see...

You guys' favourite scene in the next postTongue

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 June 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

suecp00rnalocomotodivaninamitagloryzPutijaChalhovShona_MayurromancefanPooja_219chithoopankhudi_TiaRaMR21tulipdaisy-Nakshatra-manzilmukulpallavi25~~~~KhatamKahanichweetuTheBlackJaguarblackb28pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gadhedo ki fauj and uska Leader - 12/6" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Ah so everyone's favourite scene now...and what does that scene signify..that Vikram is out of town...and so we are gonna have some AMAZING Sugni-Adi sceneDead...

And the second thing which we discovered...HALELUJAH!!! Ladies and Gentleman!! We got an EXPRESSION from the self proclaimed owner of the 'Sexy Eyes'...Forvgive me for even noticing it..but the way he pointed out the whole road...and tried to differentiate between a pavement and a road...Was just amazing...Waise It is indeed a surprise that Mahuvari has a separate pavement ConfusedConfusedConfused

Anyways...So for the reference and record ..here is the miraculous event

Waise did someone feel that Sugni has mellowed a bit towards Adi because of Vikram's confession...If she is actually contemplating marriage then Adi would be her bhanja naTongue...Ok..so here comes the Paapi bhavana again..But what can I do...CVs ne dimaag ki ghanti baja ke rakhi haiTongue

but it is apparent that CVs are showing a different bond forming...Sugni is almost behaving as if Adi is her contemporary...and the way she is comparing Adi and Vikram..it is apparent that Sugni is swept away by charm and the worldly experience ...if we try to ignore our 'great attachment' towards Adi...then we can see that CVs are drawing parellals...In Vikram Sugni relation, Vikram always has a upper hand..where as in this one...we see Adi and Sugni helping out each other...the first time it was Adi helping Sugni (unknowingly ) ofcourse...and this time it was Sugni...

Waise who thought that the jeans were a bit too tight when Adi tried to climb the truck..I was like abhi awaaz aayegi...charrr...Piu dont get ideasTongue
On a side note...what kind of SUV was that which could not come out of a 1 and a half inch of mud...Meri chhotu Alto bhi nikal aati usmein se toTongue

Anyways...tomorrow...we will see the clobbering of Vikram's jeep as Sugni tries handling it...and can I say again...I love Sugni's friends...both of them are so SUPER cuteEmbarrassed

And Sugni thinking that Adi was brought by Vikram from a mela...Sugni bacha...you bring toys from the melas...not this overgrown popat as your bhanjaTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 June 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanPooja_219chithooMR21tulipdaisymanzilmukulchweetupallavi25blackb28

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sugni Vikram convo
POPAT and his red shirt
POPAT AND SUGNI SCENE  v

Final precap
Maine cheating nahi kiya mera bhi chotu tippani lo 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowpurseRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefanPooja_219chithooMR21pankhudi_TiaRa

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
wow..those were...some beautiful GIF's...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..especially I loved d first one...n d last one...Big smileBig smileBig smile...n u have edited ur Mr.Bean's Pic..ShockedShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassed...awww..how sweet is dat...BlushingLOL...n what is dis???I have asked a scene from CV's n they gave 10 minutes to Mr.Bean...explaining how much gadha he is...OuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n hahaha..u already embedded gadha n his followers...WinkTongue..how cool is dat...Cool...but I love d dialogue of Sugni...Sheher ke mele se uta laye honge...gadha ko..Clown...n now sugni is d naukrani ia TVS's house..n is adi..really going to save self respect of sugni..Disapprove..overall a good epi...but stilll me conphusa gayi hun..Silly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcroziaxx-Srushti-Pooja_219nancy1996MR21manzilmukulpyar-ishk

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Really nice Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Sugni Vikram convo
POPAT and his red shirt
POPAT AND SUGNI SCENE  v

Final precap

Arre Piu ...ye main kya dekh rahi hoonShocked...u didn't like ur POPAT getting so much footageLOL...waise i haven't watched the episode yet & seeing ur reaction toh aur bhi confuse hoon ki dekhu yaa nahi Confused.

On a different note...kahin tum jelous toh nahi ho rahi ki tumhara POPAT sugni ke saath baarish me bhig raha haiTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcroziaxx-Srushti-nancy1996chithooMR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Sugni Vikram convo
POPAT and his red shirt
POPAT AND SUGNI SCENE  v

Final precap

Arre Piu ...ye main kya dekh rahi hoonShocked...u didn't like ur POPAT getting so much footageLOL...waise i haven't watched the episode yet & seeing ur reaction toh aur bhi confuse hoon ki dekhu yaa nahi Confused.

On a different note...kahin tum jelous toh nahi ho rahi ki tumhara POPAT sugni ke saath baarish me bhig raha haiTongue
BANG ON RE LOLmain kitni possessive hun naLOLWhy does Sugni gets to do nain mattakka with MY POPATOuchin the rainCry
On a serious note..I swear no Vella -PANTI arey that Adi is unbearable in terms of acting.Such an AVERAGE ACTOR.*wonders if Cv's ki akal ghaans charne gayi thi while casting Adi *...I mean uske chehre pe gusse ka expression bhi theek nahi aa sakta yaarAngryAdi could have been a fascinating multilayered character with lots of history of pain but uske chehre pe koi expression nahi ata...I wud have really liked Adi track too if the actor had some spark in terms of acting.
He he dikhne mein to munda changa hai but haila bole to actingConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovcroziaxxromancefan-Srushti-Pooja_219chithooMR21

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
 Scary episode, Ouch today VS's behavior is bit strange, and  first time i felt a gray shades in him, when he came,u could easily feel his proud or arrogance and as he said panchayat ke kisi bhi faisle se darne ki koi jarurat nahi..  as that he is real malik of this family or the village ... ya he is thakur aur wo bhi roub-dab wala takur.. but why he came because he was going to city... , but he din't tell sugani.. na.. and i always feel that gulabo goes odd Confused  every time,when she see VS ... why ... either she know some thing about VS or she is worry about JT's reaction ... 
and now it seems our "bura sapna such hone wala hai "Cry NO... don't want this.. but can't do anything... 
 Please cvs i don't want to quit this show ... but if u love adi-sugani... than how can i love this show, if u would have shown them from the beginning then may be i could be accept them but after "sugvi"  and now this stage.. no never...             

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyyellowpursekamala2012RaleighbcatPutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-Pooja_219daisyluvParulRatiShiviMR21pankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukulpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.