Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhdeep

@Crazyfans1  You probably don't like his character because it hasn't been developed yet. I'm guessing since Vikram has confessed his love, they will start showing Adi more since he is supposed to be the lead... Confused

Don't want Adi be the lead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Don't Want Adi and Sugni (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

@Crazyfans1  You probably don't like his character because it hasn't been developed yet. I'm guessing since Vikram has confessed his love, they will start showing Adi more since he is supposed to be the lead... Confused

Don't want Adi be the lead

I prefer Vikram over Adi for the lead. Why don't you want him as the lead? (I'm just curious).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
may be time is coming to leave this show :-(.

I liked it very much so far ,  I amsuer Adi will fall for Sung, but i not  sure I will like watching Sugni falling for Adi  and VIkram turnign negative ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

I liked it very much so far ,  I amsuer Adi will fall for Sung, but i not  sure I will like watching Sugni falling for Adi  and VIkram turnign negative ..

@bold - thats exactly wat am feeling after watching today's epi.. Ouch seeing sugni and ---------------------------------------------------------- aditya together in same frame is unbearable for me.. Cry cant see vikram turning negative.. i think for me last epi of PSH will be thursday epi.. Ouch 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munchy123widdynamitagloryzromancefanHillyloveParulRatiShivi-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by IFVJ

@bold - thats exactly wat am feeling after watching today's epi.. Ouch seeing sugni and ---------------------------------------------------------- aditya together in same frame is unbearable for me.. Cry cant see vikram turning negative.. i think for me last epi of PSH will be thursday epi.. Ouch 

I quit will Adi is the lead and if there going make Vikram negative

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

@Crazyfans1 You probably don't like his character because it hasn't been developed yet. I'm guessing since Vikram has confessed his love, they will start showing Adi more since he is supposed to be the lead...Confused

Word!!!! Couldnt agree more!!!! Thank you for putting it soo good. I am waiting to see Adi and sugni track.

munchy123

munchy123

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i am with u guys i felt heart broken today after watching this episode i am only watching it because i love the story and also vik and sugni but i think she doesnt feel that way about him which means maybe thursday is my last episode too Cry and i  was so much in love with this show tooCry. please dont make sugni and adi end up together amrita and vik are two wonderful characters just dont want to see them get hurtCry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanHillyloveParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Thursday will be my last episode too ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.