Written Update - 6/12/2012 -Tuesday

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello my dear Traitors ... 🤗

here is the written update

The scene starts from yesterday.. Ahem says sorry to gopi feels guilty that he could be so irresponsible and how he  could not understand his and her feelings.. and he says really really very very sorry .. Gopi says it's ok ..Ahem is very shy and embarrassed and happy .. he says now we both are ... gopi is all shy and says i will be mom and you will be... she is now shy and does not tell anything ..Both are so shy  and smiling ..Ahem makes Gopi sit on the bed and asks her if she wants anything ..he will get it.. Gopi says that she does not need anything ,..But still Ahem goes and gets water and makes her drink water.. they both hold on to the glass their hands touch and then he makes her drink water .. (aww dev's eyes here are so beautiful)... he takes the glass and keeps away...

Ahem takes gopi's hands in his and says that he wants to tell something .. he says he wants to say - he kisses her hand on the knuckles and says "I LOVE YOU GOPI" he further says "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH " and gopi has tears in her eyes.. (female version of holi song is played) he wipes her tears and kisses her forehead...and he hugs her.. both are happy and smiling ..Gopi is all shy and tries to run away.. Ahem holds her hand and stops her...and asks where she is going . Gopi is shy .. Ahem comes close to her and starts caressing  both her arms and gopi runs away from there and Ahem calls "Gopiii"

Gopi runs all the way down the stairs to the mandir.. and she thanks Kanaji for  giving her so much happiness and for filling her jholi with all the happiness.. she says kanaji is always with her and asks him to be always with her and shower his blessings and says that she is very very happy.. Ahem and Gopi both sleeping on the same bed(male background song ..so beautiful😳)  (finally Mission bed accomplished🥳) Ahem wakes up early  and stares at gopi who is sleeping peacefully.. then he goes out and comes in with a rose 😳 and was about to keep the rose on the night stand.. gopi turns and a few strands of hair are on her cheeks he removes those strands of hair and caresses her cheeks and at the same time gopi places on Ahem's hand which is on gopi's cheek...he slowly pulls his hand and moves her hair behind her ears and stares at her with all the love...He places the flower on the table ..just then gopi wakes up

She is shocked to see Ahem standing by her side.. and says Ahemji.. Ahem says Good Morning .. Gopi also says GM...and asks if he wants anything .. Ahem says nothing and walks away hiding the rose ..Gopi stares on with a smile..

Rashi is on call with urmi and she says she is peeling the almond skin and Urmi is shoo.. Urmi scold rashi that she is just serving that gawar and does she have her own life or not.. Rashi argues what is wrong in this and how will it affect my identity by peeling badam skin😆 hahaah rashi stops urmi saying that she is making a mountain out of a mole hill,,they both have an argument which was funny .. Urmi is mad at rashi and tells her to continue to be gopi's ghulam Koki and hetal walk in the kitchen and tells rashi that they are going to market and asks rashi to take care of gopi and call if she needs anything 

@office .Ahem is lost ..Jigar comes with a file and sees Ahem being lost in something .. Jigar calls out to Ahem and asks him what he is thinking .. Ahem says that he wants to do something special for jigar's bhabhi..😳 Jigar suggests Ahem to take bhabhi for dinner.. Bhabhi will surely love it . Jigar takes Ahem's signature on the file ..and further says him to take flowers before going to dinner.Ahem almost dials gopi's number and disconnects and says he will call later..

Hetal and Koki come back from market and they are sorting things on the dinning table.. Rashi and gopi are there..Gopi was trying to do some help with sorting the groceries ..Koki stops her and asks gopi to drink juice ..and asks her to take good and nutritious food..Gopi asks why are you all doing this for me.. Rashi says.. you have got a very good opportunity and to make use of it (getting pampered during pregnancy) Hetal tells her to drink the juice and baa will read her ram charitra manas

Rashi receives a call from Urmi.. Rashi goes to the garden area.. puts her pallu on the phone and speaks "Urmila ben why are you always  calling Rashi " urmi is shocked and says "arrey vevanji ..." Rashi further continues " Urmilaben.. Rashi is DIL of this house ..she has so many responsibilities .. please don't call her ..Jai shree krishna " and she hangs up the phone  .(.This is the superb and hilarious way adopted by Rashi)🤣

Koki calls Rashi ..Rashi goes running .. Urmi thinks Rashi is under Kaagdi's influence and Kagdi is dominating Rashi .Baa reads Ram charitra manas to gopi

precap: Ahem gets Mango icecream for gopi .. and Gopi was about to eat it and she feels nausea and was about to throw up and refuses to eat ..Ahem is all pareshan and asks what happened she says.. she cannot eat this ice cream...

hope it is done well.. this is the first time i am doing an update😃
done😛

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

HELLO ALL YOU TRAITORS! 🤗

About time Ahem! ABOUT TIME! 👏
Originally posted by -TwinkleStar-

Thanks

Precap shws aham kisses deb forehead and mum stands frnt of me says no dnt watch it and I did
What a coward traitor I am

yaar this is hillarius . I have been through some what same experiences. i just change the channel to NEWS😆
Thanks Munni..😊

Guess I am part of the traitors now..😛.. Let me go and make it official in the other thread..😆
Originally posted by -TwinkleStar-

lol I never watch news. I prefer newspapers

😆
i jst saw a video, cuz usually i read update,  they changed gopi, i like the old gopi.
It was great episode...but felt very sad reading the update...i really wish gia was in the new girls place...if it was a new serial...it was fine...but we have been waiting for this but now...🥺

Guys done with the episode... will be back with the analysis later 😛

can someone tell me how to make it a members only post 
You need to write IN THE STARTING AND END.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update Munni.