Saravanan Meenatchi

Is saravanan meenakshi coming to and end?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

m_30996

m_30996

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey do you guys feel that saravanan meenakshi is reaching its climax...
i hope the serial continues on after their marriage cause it would be interesting to see how they adapt eachother after their marriage ...
I do not want it to end soo soon :(
what do you guys think?
do you think that the serial would end right when their marriage finishes b/c they stil have to get tamil and soudarya together and meenakshi andd saradaaa togetherr... so i hope they do not end it right when the marriage finishhess
and i hope the marriage happens next week... if saravanan and meenakshis wedding gets stopped i will get reallt mad :@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is saravanan meenakshi coming to and end?" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Let the marriage happen first then we will think about the ending!!!Tongue

hopper_oceanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Let the marriage happen first then we will think about the ending!!!Tongue

Yes well said Gisel..Clap i agree u dear..Big smile Let the wedding take place without any hurdles atleast this time coz the viewers are so patiently waiting for this to happen for a long time so as of now i dont have any ideas of ending of this serial...Embarrassed

Shravya1hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Lol gisel so true .. kalyana nadakathum first LOL

But i don't think its going to end. Nethu our Prabu from PS (syed anwar) has made entry nethu Dancing so i doubt its going to finish. Hopefully his jodi is not malliga ROFLROFLROFLROFL

nithyamkvSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

But i don't think its going to end. Nethu our Prabu from PS (syed anwar) has made entry nethu Dancing so i doubt its going to finish. Hopefully his jodi is not malliga ROFL

Ratna pls no dont even think of Malliga with cute Jeeva..LOL i wont see this serial if tat is going to happen..Confused

saromeenu

Goldie

saromeenu

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

But i don't think its going to end. Nethu our Prabu from PS (syed anwar) has made entry nethu Dancing so i doubt its going to finish. Hopefully his jodi is not malliga ROFL

Ratna pls no dont even think of Malliga with cute Jeeva..LOL i wont see this serial if tat is going to happen..Confused
 lol mee too... jeeva is so cuteEmbarrassed.. and that malliga aunty no...arunachalam will fit for her ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupeshika

lol mee too... jeeva is so cuteEmbarrassed.. and that malliga aunty no...arunachalam will fit for her ROFL

Yes dear..Wink i dont even wanna talk on handsome Jeeva with such unfit characters.. LOLLOLLOLLOL

saromeenu

saromeenu

Goldie

saromeenu

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rupeshika

Yes dear..Wink i dont even wanna talk on handsome Jeeva with such unfit characters.. LOL
exactly...Smile

SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top