Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice WU..tanu ji, wat a seriously boring episode.. Watching mallu ws nt all easy in yesterday's epi.. Kitna footage milta hai yaar isse.. Nidhi ko todasa... Ranga-goan ki chori scene ws hilarious..liked it the most..:) nidhi's expressions were fab when mallu ws bluring out those emotional atyachaar dialogue to ashu.. Nidhi is surely sensing smething fishy with mallu's MUC... Ashu ws good..
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: janvis70

Disgusted is all I can say...what was the point of the last scene yesterday...Ashu is shown to be far more manipulative than Mallika...his behaviour was outright disgusting today...he threw a crumb in the form of a hug yesterday to make sure Ndihi did not leave him...and today he wears the air of a martyr to show the extent he is willing to go to please Nidhi...he knows fully well that Mallika is bound to create a scene...and he is betting on Nidhi melting in the face of it...and of course, she does...and tomorrow he will try and make Nidhi happy by offering her a couple of more hugs...is intimacy a sort of  currency for barter for this guy...I so dont want to see that scene...cause it would make wanna puke...I dont think I can respect this man irrespective of what happens next!

Respect for the character and its dignity were gone when this forum started a topic "Is Ashu matlabi?" the fact that people have started having doubts about the main guy who is supposed to be the hero...!!! says it all..KPji...congrats once again...as a friend of mine has said, "He has done the impossible..make us love Dadi Bua and hate Ashutosh." 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blushsarika

Thanks for the WU Tanu ji,
I don't think Ashu's behaviour was odd today , he was behaving like any normal person will behave in this situation. In the previous episode Nidhi hugged him , ashu just stopped her with tears in his eyes . If we see things from his side ,he is the one who is defeated from both the sides .
Today he was feeling sad because he can't help Mallika when she needs him the most , on the other hand Mallika was with him when his baba left him and he was alone and depressed.
Today I found him preoccupied with the thought of Guilt , his intention was not to hurt Nidhi , he was expecting his Wife to understand his feelings , he even made her understand by giving the examples of Rohan and Anjie .
But he was not successful.
He was dissapointed with Nidhi.
But it doesn't mean he was emotionally blackmailing her.
Things could be interpreted in this way also.
Even Nidhi's step of leaving the house was a sort of emotional blackmailing , she knew that he loves her and will stop her as well as will fulfill all her wishes

rangie part was interesting today

I agree that no one but Mallika is emerging a winner in the current situation...but if you look at the larger picture, she is the biggest loser of them all...

however, I don't agree with your theory on Nidhi's actions being akin to blackmail...that would have been the case if she had opted to walk out or threatened to do so the minute he brought Mallika in...she put up a brave face and even did what she thought was right to keep him happy...she never sulked nor was she indifferent to him...she chose to walk out only when reminded that it was Ashutosh's house...indirectly implying her feelings were immaterial...her reactions were that of any self-respecting woman...but the first hint of Ashu's pain at losing her was enough for her defenses to crumble...

I understand your point about Ashu's guilt...while he tried to explain to Nidhi using Anjie/Rohan as examples, she too replied logically when she pointed out that the decision should have been a joint one...it was Ashu's own guilt over DB's words and Nidhi's pain that made him choose to send Mallika away...he decided that he would turn an adarsh pati...so why take out his frustration on Nidhi...his indifference to her was pure unadulterated emotional abuse...and now, when Nidhi accepts to keep Mallika with them, he is going to turn lover boy again...sorry but this is the act of an immature, manipulative and selfish man...!
Edited by janvis70 - 11 years ago
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

And here i thought Nidhi stopped Mallika out of goodness of heart ⭐️...she had NO choice..Ashu has gone to super sulk mode πŸ˜’and the next violin scene is going to be coz Nidhi did as he wanted her to do..he is like some spoilt sulky kid..."won't talk to you unless you give me my toy"..once the toy is given the kid dances with joy!! πŸ€’ 

Character assassination of Dr Ashutosh is complete..can't watch the epi any more!!🀬

Same here, after today, not going to watch.  They are not delivering what the promised!!  This is not a love story, but a grown man walking all over his young wife.  Disgusting! πŸ˜’

SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Red Dont worry dear, pretty soon he is going to be the one who will be genuinely tortured as Rohan's letter resurfaces since it is going to hit him where it hurts the most due the following reasons:
1. Rohan is Nidhi's age and her whole family wanted her to get married to Rohan
2. Rohan's love was probably more selfless than Ashu's love for Nidhi since he even helped her get married to the love of her life. If the tables were turned, Ashu would have never been able to do what Rohan did for Nidhi.
3. Nidhi didn't say anything about Rohan to Ashu which is going to drive him mad with jealousy since he will think that there was actually something between them

So I guess we will have to bear this torture until then.
[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌSo looking forward to Ashu being TORTURED!!!!

Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSA777

Same here, after today, not going to watch. They are not delivering what the promised!! This is not a love story, but a grown man walking all over his young wife. Disgusting!πŸ˜’

I agree it's now more a horror story than a love story - wonder what words of wisdom KP will have today. Wonder if our immature brains will be understand the pearls of wisdom 😑
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your wonderful update to this tedious epi. 😊 Seriously just watching it tired me out today!  So, the Ashni truce did not even last for half a day! Are they truly newly-weds?? πŸ˜•

To analyze Ashu, lets go back to the four back-to-back scenes.
1. Ashu stops Nidhi from leaving, he cannot imagine life without her and loves her the most. But, looks like they still did not discuss what they were going to do with Mallu, even though Nidhi pointed out that Mallu's obsession was their main concern.
2. Ashu visits Mallu who is sleeping. He sees her shivering, maybe she is recollecting Jagan, so he tries to console her, but pulls his hand away remembering what DB and Nidhi said. He is hurt, but that gesture is an acceptance to himself that Nidhi's assessment is correct. Yet, he does not share Mallu's experiences Nidhi.
3. His half hearted apology to Nidhi, which sounded more like a reluctant acknowledgement that her diagnosis of Mallu was spot on and his assurance that he will act on it was delivered without any expressions on his face. He also agreed that Nidhi had equal rights in this house, so he effectively threw the ball back in Nidhi's court.
4. After that he refuses to talk to Nidhi, the famous silent treatment. He even goes to the extent of calling HM to push him and ignores his morning tea as well. Again with that wooden expression he delivers his decision of sending Mallu away, letting Nidhi know in no uncertain terms that he was not happy with his own decision.

So, what do we make of this guy? Only that CVs have diluted his character to a great extent, just so they can deliver that knock-out punch when Mallu's true colors are revealed!

But, there could be another reason. Remember, long ago, when Nidhi as an intern handles the pregnancy case and Mallu wants her dismissed for insubordination. But Ashu is impressed with her doctoring and defends her by stating that she had the potential to become a brilliant doctor. This line has probably come back to haunt him now. When Nidhi stated her assessment of Mallu, Ashu did not like it. Then in Mallu's room he accepts the truth to himself, but again in front of Nidhi he is not forthcoming in his apology or thanking Nidhi for opening his eyes. So now maybe his ego is hurt that Nidhi assessed Mallu as a doctor should and for the very first time in his life he did not act like a doctor and let his friendship blind him. Maybe he did not like Nidhi, someone so junior and with so little experience outsmart him in his own field, medicine.

Now, Mallu is not only his friend but has become an ego issue for him and he wants to prove Nidhi wrong! Or punish Nidhi for being correct? This ego is going to pull him away from Nidhi and towards Mallu, who is going to gladly accept this favor from him. He will keep hurting Nidhi for being better than him in this case, till it ends up being too late. Mallu, will be revealed but he would have done irreparable damage to Nidhi and his marriage. His mental torture of Nidhi will come back to bite him and he will regret it big time making him realize that he was no different than Jagan (if Mallu is to be believed).

When Mallu heard she was going out with Ashu, that made her happy, she had a small smile on her face. Then the final part with the ambulance drama, where once again she boldly staked her claim on AShu in front of Nidhi saying she will die and her was her 'dawa' all hiding behind her sickness. She is using the very same words he told Nidhi and in front of her! Once more her clarity of thoughts was amazing, just like on that parapet. She promised to get well soon and not trouble anyone! How can everyone just believe her, no one, not even Nidhi, even suspects her?

Anu (Libra), can I say I told you so, Mallu's recovery after this will be amazing, miraculous even!  Ashu, for his part was really sadened that he had to do this to his friend, the only one who stood by him in the past, but now he was unable to return the gesture. This emotion from him was truly honest, he was sad and guilty at the same time. Maybe he expected Nidhi to stop him when he informed her and BB that morning but she did not! But the fact that she actually put the brakes on this drama at the last minute did take him by surprise! That feeling was genuine too!
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aardhan

Thanks for your wonderful update to this tedious epi. 😊 Seriously just watching it tired me out today!  So, the Ashni truce did not even last for half a day! Are they truly newly-weds?? πŸ˜•

To analyze Ashu, lets go back to the four back-to-back scenes.
1. Ashu stops Nidhi from leaving, he cannot imagine life without her and loves her the most. But, looks like they still did not discuss what they were going to do with Mallu, even though Nidhi pointed out that Mallu's obsession was their main concern.
2. Ashu visits Mallu who is sleeping. He sees her shivering, maybe she is recollecting Jagan, so he tries to console her, but pulls his had away remembering what DB and Nidhi say. He is hurt, but that gesture is an acceptance to himself that Nidhi's assessment is correct. Yet, he does not share Mallu's experiences Nidhi.
3. His half hearted apology to Nidhi, which sounded more like a reluctant acknowledgement that her diagnosis of Mallu was spot on and his assurance that he will act on it was delivered without any expressions on his face. He also agreed that Nidhi had equal rights in this house, so he effectively threw the ball back in Nidhi's court.
4. After that he refuses to talk to Nidhi, the famous silent treatment. He even goes to the extent of calling HM to push him and ignores his morning tea as well. Again with that wooden expression he delivers his decision of sending Mallu away, letting Nidhi know in no uncertain terms that he was not happy with his own decision.

So, what do we make of this guy? Only that CVs have diluted his character to a great extent, just so they can deliver that knock-out punch when Mallu's true colors are revealed!

But, there could be another reason. Remember, long ago, when Nidhi as an intern handles the pregnancy case and Mallu wants her dismissed for insubordination. But Ashu is impressed with her doctoring and defends her by stating that she had the potential to become a brilliant doctor. This line has probably come back to haunt him now. When Nidhi stated her assessment of Mallu, Ashu did not like it. Then in Mallu's room he accepts the truth to himself, but again in front of Nidhi he is not forthcoming in his apology or thankig Nidhi for opening his eyes. So now maybe his ego is hurt that Nidhi assessed Mallu as a doctor should and for the very first time in his life he did not act like a doctor and let his friendship blind him. Maybe he did not like Nidhi, someone so junior and with so little experience outsmart him in his own field, medicine. Now, Mallu is not oly his friend but has become an ego issue for him and he wants to prove Nidhi wrong! Or punish Nidhi for being correct?

When Mallu heard she was going out with Ashu, that made her happy, she had a small smile on her face. Then the final part with the ambulance drama, where once again she boldly staked her claim on AShu in front of Nidhi saying she will die and her was her 'dawa' all hiding behind her sickness. She is using the very same words he told Nidhi and in front of her! Once more her clarity of thoughts was amazing, just like on that parapet. She promised to get well soon and not trouble anyone! How can everyone just believe her, no one, not even Nidhi, even suspects her?

Anu (Libra), can I say I told you so, Mallu's recovery after this will be amazing, miraculous even!  Ashu, for his part was really sadened that he had to do this to his friend, the only one who stood by him in the past, but now he was unable to return the gesture. This emotion from him was truly honest, he was sad and guilty at the same time. Maybe he expected Nidhi to stop him when he informed her and BB that morning but she did not! But the fact that she actually put the brakes on this drama at the last minute did take him by surprise! That feeling was genuine too!

A very interesting take on Ashu's ego being hurt on professional grounds...I sincerely doubt that KP is barking up that tree though...

On Nidhi stopping Mallu...you may be right that he expected Nidhi to comply with his wishes earlier...but, subconsciously, he knew very well what would happen...while there maybe outward surprise, he can surely exult inwardly on his wishes being granted and being proved right on Nidhi once again...even if not willfully or consciously , he was certainly skillfully manipulating her to dance to his tune...starting with the indifference from the night before...a man who is astute enough to do this fails to recognize the heavy toll that Mallika's behaviour is taking on Nidhi...am surprised...or is it simply a case of seeing only what he wants to see!
Edited by janvis70 - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mallika is so confident that she will get well soon - she tells Ashu that she promises to get well soon...then what was she doing all these days - purposely not getting well - ab dhaka laga to bol rahi hain ki woh theek ho jayegi...all this proves Mallika is faking - but Ashu is such a dumbo...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janvis70

A very interesting take on Ashu's ego being hurt on professional grounds...I sincerely doubt that KP is barking up that tree though...

On Nidhi stopping Mallu...you may be right that he expected Nidhi to comply with his wishes earlier...but, subconsciously, he knew very well what would happen...while there maybe outward surprise, he can surely exult inwardly on his wishes being granted and being proved right on Nidhi once again...even if not willfully or consciously , he was certainly skillfully manipulating her to dance to his tune...starting with the indifference from the night before...a man who is astute enough to do this fails to recognize the heavy toll that Mallika's behaviour is taking on Nidhi...am surprised...or is it simply a case of seeing only what he wants to see!

@Bold-  Agree 100%, he knew Nidhi was going to stop Mallu, or even if she let Mallu go, he knew she would bring her back. In fact he was betting on it!

From here on, its an uphill task for Nidhi. She will constantly be fighting a losing battle until Mallu is exposed.
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago