12th June,12:WU: Kaisi Dosti-Kaisa Pyaar-NiMaAsh

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for WU 😊

Hope misunderstandings clear up and they send Mallu away for goood!! Ashu needs to mature up and give attention to wifey!

Looking forward to seeing Angie dressed as Gaon ki Gori! Lol
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
misunderstading NOT clear yet. Nidhi is so sad. 
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i find ashu's behaviour kinda weird.  yesterday he hugged nidhi..sudden U-TURN.
now,  ignoring nidhi. may be he is applying the tactics of killing by silence.,to get what he wants.
Cant unerstand his behaviour.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
And here i thought Nidhi stopped Mallika out of goodness of heart ⭐️...she had NO choice..Ashu has gone to super sulk mode πŸ˜’and the next violin scene is going to be coz Nidhi did as he wanted her to do..he is like some spoilt sulky kid..."won't talk to you unless you give me my toy"..once the toy is given the kid dances with joy!! πŸ€’ 

Character assassination of Dr Ashutosh is complete..can't watch the epi any more!!🀬
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No any connection with yesterday episode. OMG Malhu more importent to Ashu πŸ˜‘
purplegrapes thumbnail
HAVING HEAD ACHE. ENOUGH  OF THIS MALLIK -ASHUTOSH

POOR NIDHI.What life is she leading?miserable.

Edited by andkan - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
May be its KPji's way of saying "see..this is what happens when two people with a huge age difference get married!!" 
purplegrapes thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

May be its KPji's way of saying "see..this is what happens when two people with a huge age difference get married!!" 

let him conclude and end the serial.🀬  him and his story
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Disgusted is all I can say...what was the point of the last scene yesterday...Ashu is shown to be far more manipulative than Mallika...his behaviour was outright disgusting today...he threw a crumb in the form of a hug yesterday to make sure Ndihi did not leave him...and today he wears the air of a martyr to show the extent he is willing to go to please Nidhi...he knows fully well that Mallika is bound to create a scene...and he is betting on Nidhi melting in the face of it...and of course, she does...and tomorrow he will try and make Nidhi happy by offering her a couple of more hugs...is intimacy a sort of  currency for barter for this guy...I so dont want to see that scene...cause it would make wanna puke...I dont think I can respect this man irrespective of what happens next! Edited by janvis70 - 11 years ago