Posted: 11 years ago
GOOD NEWS !!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

Day b4 yest or yesterday we had a segment of parichay on IF ...again today we r having IF video...so enjoy it...

Here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/766/parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka/video/202987-on-location-of-parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka.htm

when i saw the video...i was like i m nt dreaming na?
Yeh IF wale humpar itne meherban kabse ho gaye yr...
wahi vidhi, today we already got 4 parichay segments, upar se IF bhi๐Ÿ˜
hamare achche din aagaye 
Sonia i too posted the same thing
yaad hain kal maine kya kahaa tha tujhse...??? 
Guys Don't forget to rate The Segment and must Comment..:)
Hi Sonia, just commented and rated the new video in IF library. thanks for letting us know. 

Also, why didn't you rate it? I saw that you commented on it, but didn't rate it๐Ÿ˜•
Just did both, commented and rated the video. Thanks for the info. Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Hi Sonia, just commented and rated the new video in IF library. thanks for letting us know. 

Also, why didn't you rate it? I saw that you commented on it, but didn't rate it๐Ÿ˜•
oops sorry di...i frgt...will do it nw..ok?
Sameer mentions that they are trying to make this show intersting and intelligent for the viewers... He also says that they want this show to be zara "hatke"...

Somehow I feel that he is reading India forum... If you are indeed reading this - Sammy we love you and you need not apologise to us for the show not meeting our expectation, we know that you are doing your best and giving 200%
Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago