Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I also remember the very first scene when a takur just did a bedni's sardhakai while she was dancing. She just had to accept it. But when Sugni started getting offers for her sardhakai, they made it seem like Sugni had the right to decide who will do her sardhakai so I'm a little confused about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi Does Sugni's Sardhakai ! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

I think the girl shud be ready gor sardhakai and it cant be done without her consent. moreover current track looks like Sugni will change Adi's opinion on bedinis and village folks and he may start liking her though sugni looks vwry much in love with Vikram... we may see a triangle where Adi turns negative

aapke muh mein ghee, shakkar, chocolates, icecream aur aapki saari fa cheeze.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07stephhh

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Well if the Promo is true  then there is definately a  change in the original story line, where Vickram was the one to do it...they are really confusing us now...and watch it they will continue to do it, because only by making us guess will they keep us  comming back...
My guess is  Since Gulabiya Hates Vickram she went to Adi for help, after the last few days seeing his uncles emotional state, I am having a hard time believe that Adi would hurt Vickram like that...I will  see how it is going befor a jump to conclusions now!!!
ConfusedConfused

Edited by Vinnie79 - 18 August 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeestephhh

-QH-

-QH-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe Adi and Sugni will fall in love or something

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I dont think Adi would do Sardakai because G asks while his opinion of Bednis have changed and he has sympathy for Sugni I dont think he would be willing to enter a life long commitment.

Also he knows how much TVS loves Sugni and considers her to be world and intends to fight for her and would not want to hurt his mama this way.

If cicumstances force him to do it can he not say outright that he is doing the sardaki on TVSs behalf?

I think the more likely scenario per the early promos is that TVS says he will do Sugnis sardaki to save her but she humiliates him infront of everyone by saying she is not for sale

Just my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
that's possible i was thinking along those lines

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Originally posted by ash_arti

I think the girl shud be ready gor sardhakai and it cant be done without her consent. moreover current track looks like Sugni will change Adi's opinion on bedinis and village folks and he may start liking her though sugni looks vwry much in love with Vikram... we may see a triangle where Adi turns negative

I Prefer Adi Negative then Vikram please don't make Vikram negative and please want Vikram to be the lead not Adi please cv's

I too want the same...I want adi to turn negative and Vikram to b the lead of this show...vikram is powerful n strong actor to fit the role as lead

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@Prabhdeep

glad to see u here back again...missed you friend...I thought u hve stopped watching PSH...I still remember ur topic on vikram not negative...!
welcome back

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.