Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I had this crazy idea which may be a possibility in the show:

What if Adi does Sugni's sardhakai because he doesn't TVS to marry her and bring her into his house. We have already seen that Adi can't stand Sugni or anyone from her community. If he does her sardhakai, she would become his bedni so she won't be able to see TVS anymore and she won't ever come to his house. 

This could also be the reason for Vikram to turn negative.

What do you guys think?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazvish93Anshikaaa-QH-bostanianSaima2010ananthi.shankaruntamedtigresskomal07rozieblackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi Does Sugni's Sardhakai !" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
prabhdeep,

that can happen. But i thought sar dakai is done only by married thakurs. can an unmarried thakur do sar dakai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankar

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same. I don't think it's mentioned whether a takur has to be married to do sardhakai... 

rozie

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

I think the girl shud be ready gor sardhakai and it cant be done without her consent. moreover current track looks like Sugni will change Adi's opinion on bedinis and village folks and he may start liking her though sugni looks vwry much in love with Vikram... we may see a triangle where Adi turns negative

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyrozievenkomal07ForeverSHINeestephhhpankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

I think the girl shud be ready gor sardhakai and it cant be done without her consent. moreover current track looks like Sugni will change Adi's opinion on bedinis and village folks and he may start liking her though sugni looks vwry much in love with Vikram... we may see a triangle where Adi turns negative

I Prefer Adi Negative then Vikram please don't make Vikram negative and please want Vikram to be the lead not Adi please cv's

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05widdySabina_Ansarilallulal2010komal07Hillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRa

Mithi321

Mithi321

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey,i'm new in ths forum. I also want vikram as the lead nt the kharus adi! Plz pray for the sugvi jodi.Arial[Font]Font/arial[/FONT]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylovestephhhParulRatiShivi

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
From all the articles and original story, it seems Vikram is mostly likely going to turn negative. I rather have it the other way- Adi turning negative.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaima2010venkomal07HillyloveParulRatiShivi

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

prabhdeep,

that can happen. But i thought sar dakai is done only by married thakurs. can an unmarried thakur do sar dakai?

Kamala I think anyone can do it remember the 1st scene when TJS son wanted to take away Sugni and that scene.

Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.