Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 12TH JUN 12 rolf and lol Adi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

srishipra

srishipra

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Adi and suguni make good pair.I watched it first time yesterday 12/06/12 and liked it very much.I have become now a regular.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetonePutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 12TH JUN 12 rolf and lol Adi (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the awesome update...vikram and sugni's convo and scenes are amazing,,would love to see them more often...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovpankhudi_TiaRa

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
after yesterday's episode i cannot decided if i want vikram or adi.. to marry sugni.. lol... Silly

P.S i really enjoy this show i must say.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.