Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 12TH JUN 12 rolf and lol Adi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I was always a fan of Sugni-Adi jodi and I think its slowly coming to light. thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 12TH JUN 12 rolf and lol Adi (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
@chalhov

In the update, after the nivea ad, you have written that Vikram waits for transport. It is Adi.

I am not happy with the Vikram is treating Sugni's family. Looks like he doesn't know that Hukum tried to sell off Gulabiya to his chacha. This is the difference between Vikram and Jwala Thakur. Jwala Thakur will not trust or help Hukum or Katari. But Vikram does not know them well, so he assumes they are all good people who are suffering.

He asked Sugni to work in his house so that he can spend more time with her, i guess. But it is going to be Adi who will get to see Sugni more.

The CVs are not confused. They are clear. It's going to be Adi and Sugni. Yesterday's episode is just the start. Slowly they will build up Adi-Sugni story, and Vikram's wife will come.

Any other actor in Adi's role would have made it more interesting. This guy is sadly not up to the mark.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatPutijaChalhovForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update

finally Adi and sugni interaction- i am liking this pair

love the name Sexy Eyes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetonePutijaChalhov

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
chalhov thanks for this wonderful update

Does Adi record stick saying TUM LOL

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kamla we are sadly moving towards Sugni Adi trackOuch where he comes to know her better and maybe starts admiring her.

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Why Zee TV has only one repeat telecast of PSH,at 2 p.m? They can show it at least more than once.

Just saw the episode on YT. Gulabiya is definitely not happy with Vikram's behaviour. He is acting like a patron who takes care of his employers. I doubt Vikram will propose marriage to Sugni. By now, he should have said that. So he is thinking of some sar dakai kind of arrangement, without actually doing sar dakai.

May be Vikram is being blind in love, and is not seeing how Sugni's family is exploiting her.

Gulabiya is being very quiet and is observing everything. The day this woman loses her cool and unleashes her anger, the thakurs have had it!

If the CVs want viewers to accept Adi-Sugni pair, they have to make Vikram negative. In TV serial world, grey is actually black! Adi is being shown as just ignorant and prejudiced. But Vikram has been shown as mature, cool and calculating.

I personally prefer Sugni-Vikram pair because of the wonderful chemistry between the actors.

Edited by kamala2012 - 13 June 2012 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatPutijaChalhov-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
There is also a repeat at 11.30 PM Yes Adi acting is not good as Piu says and many others Popet cant act otherwise a good actor would have done wonders to the last scene he is too stiffLOL

Edited by chalhov - 12 June 2012 at 11:22pm

Raleighbcat

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
thnx for the wu...will watch the repeat...

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.