frendz plz plz help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey
frendz iam in big dilama actually i like vikram singh with sugni when i see them together but i also like aditya as i saw them together today plz plz i like both of them i dont mind sugni pairing with vikram or aditya plz plz plz dont kill me but here many ppl in this forum are against adi and mujhe koi rasta dikhao yaarCry

Edited by favjassi - 12 June 2012 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieblackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "frendz plz plz help me" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hey no one is going to kill you or say anything to hurt you. Each are entitled to their opinion and regarding vikram sugni or adi sugni as pair we have to wait and see how the story unfolds...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..roziepankhudi_TiaRablackb28

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
We are all very confused. None of us have a problem with Adi but we love Vik Sugni chemistry. We don't want Vik to turn negative. That's why you see so many posts on it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..kamala2012roziepankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

hey
frendz iam in big dilama actually i like vikram singh with sugni when i see them together but i also like aditya as i saw them together today plz plz i like both of them i dont mind sugni pairing with vikram or aditya plz plz plz dont kill me but here many ppl in this forum are against adi and mujhe koi rasta dikhao yaarCry

actually we all are expecting some HATKE  (different) love storySmile in PSH and sugVi have that spark in their chemistry we are hooked to this show because of vikram sugni and gulabia !!Smile
and if they will pair adi-sugniShockedAngry instead of sugvi then this show  has to bare a loss in trp (my POV)  majority of sugni-vikram lovers are more then that of adi-sugni .  Smile

Edited by pankhudi11 - 12 June 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

kalyani..

kalyani..

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
                      mujhe koi rasta dikhao yaar

yaar, i think you are in mode of confusion.
ok let me tell you some thing that strike in my mind.before this serial launched in tv i.. continuously watch promos infact we all. through that promo, it is the first time i see both sugini and vikram singh..after watching that promos i thought takur vikram singh is a in born villan.and at that time i'm eagerly wating for that unknown man who came in that beautiful white horse. during that time i really not care about vikram singh.

but after when serial launched in tv the moment when i see vikram singh and his entry wala episode make me his fan.his simplicity, his humor, his voice, his attitude make me crazy. his behavior  and his attitude force me to forget about that promos & i just forget about that promos. may be thatz because of script & the skill of real actor (varun)
               and now for me that unknown man is not came in horse infact he alwayz came in a jeep a black jeep.infact now he is not unknown for me i see his face - sweet and simple takur viram singh.
                            so after watching various episodes and through various incidents i like takur vikram singh more and more.his picture is already set in my mind and thoughts,so nobody can replace him.so i have no confusion between vikram singh and adithya.
                           i think may be that promos still live in your mind.may be through that promos you watch takur viram singh or may be you like anuj(aditiya) before.yaar i have no right to say that you should love vikram singh.thatz completely up to u.
                     infact i have no problem with aditiya or anuj i mean i watch his work before in daily soap called bebo as amrith. but in the case of sugini i prefer vikram singh over aditiya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.