Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiyaabhiya_kapiarabian_lovesizzysehrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10/06/2012 WU: Child Trafficking" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

For the first time I'm happy with what FW showed in this case. It was so realistic and meaningful. In fact, the way they showed it, I wanted to get into the computer and beat the bloody Censored goons myself.

Two funny scenes were when Manohar was being beaten. Loved that scene. ROFL I couldn't stop laughing at the various ways ACP was fooled. The second scene I laughed a lot at was when Vikas told the kids to scream as if they were being shot. LOL It was hilarious as both Vikas and the kids were having so much fun. ROFL

Today for the first time, something more personal was shown. Shaurya seemed to be hiding something. Maybe he was an orphan in his childhood or something like that. But whatever it was, he was hurt deeply seeing what happened with the children and was sad-happy when they were reunited with their parents. Sarwar Ahuja is a good actor and he really showed this scene well. Clap

The poor kid Mohit. He just wanted to be reunited with his parents. But what he did was not right. He shouldn't have killed Tarun no matter what. And the judge. He was a true dad even though he wasn't the birth father of Mohit. Couldn't Mohit just stay happy with him?

Another thing. In the last scene, Gautam and Aditya wasn't there. FW, that was one scene where Gautam and Aditya had to be. The rest of the team was there except for Gautam and Aditya. Given all the work the full team had put in and given the fact that it was a moral support scene for Shaurya, the full team should have been involved.

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 12 June 2012 at 11:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiyaarabian_love

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear , i liked shaurya in this epi when he was being compassionate and friendly with a little girl  Embarrassedwho is admitted in the hospital , i enjoyed the scene where both shaurya and abhigyaan were beating the hell out of manohar and chander is outside saying both abhigyaan sir and gautam were teaching manohar a lesson and when chandar saw Acp with his eyes wide open LOL and chander keeps on asking what he would like to have tea, coffee aur breakfast LOL a nd Acp replies kyon koi special day hai LOL when Acp saw manohar having a drink and sitting as nothing has happend to him , he tells abhigyaan and shaurya manohar toh bara dheet hai phir bhi tum log lagey raho LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
^^^^ Yep that was one of my favourite scenes as well. It was hilarious. And even Manohar was pretending when he could have easily complained. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_love

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hey Sri seems this episode is interesting than saturday's one..full update..each scene well defined..:))

Edited by -Naiina- - 13 June 2012 at 6:34am

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Naina this episode hit more closer to home than the Saturday episode. It was on child labour and child trafficking and the way it was handled was really good. It wasn't underplayed or overplayed.

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.This episode was very interesting.And the way Monohar beaten by Abhigyan and Shaurya was one of the most hilarious scenes I have ever seen in this show.ROFL

Soniya..Shapath

Goldie

Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thnkx sri  it was nice epi but they donot shows Gautum too much but since its nice but iss bar ka precap kya hai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.