Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i agree...if meena is staying that means more trouble for our Sandy😡...hope this time suraj and bhabo will be there for sandhya😉

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great episode. For the first time since DABH started, Vikram was himself. No,probably the third time. First was when Bhabo was arrested,second was when the family gotta know about the Suraj-Sandhya bus mishap and the third was now. Excellent portrayal of emotions by both Vikram and Bhabo. Loved how Bhabo recollects how she felt after throwing Meena out the first time and how now her feeling towards Meena is not that of anger but of hatred.Bechara Suraj was speechless and probably even thoughtless.It was a rude shock to even him.Even Sandhya did her bit by trying to stop Bhabo, I completely support Sandhya when she says "Punish her in any way you want but she's still family".

Bhabo is still under shock,anger,pain and not done dealing with Meena.Whether she stays at Rathi house or not,whether she's gonna be a mother or not( I think she's up with another big lie this time too),she will definitely suffer for a long time. Vikram will get his due in some time too.He probably has lost Bhabo's trust forever too and Sandhya will get her due credit too.All Sandhya needs is "love and respect" and Bhabo is known to shower them once she gets to know about the right and the wrong. She's not the typical saas who doesn't credit her DIL just beacuse she doesn't want to.I don't think Sandhya wants any kind of apology for anyone.She's practical enough.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab episode!

Felt a bit strange to see Vikram in a brand new light...literally shattered.  But Meena really went too far.  Even Suraj held back after finding out about the FIR.

Will be interesting to see what happens after the new bomb Meena dropped. 

I'm sure Sandhya is wondering if Meena is telling the truth...because she was on the pill.