Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

2maro's epi supero super..

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hey guys,
                     though 2day that yamini wasted half-half d timeAngry.. but loved d last part isnt it...??Embarrassed SM so rocks...and i guess.. the new guy may marry yamini wat say ??Wink another love story...hopefully..Smile and 2maro's episode is going to b funnyLOL..again meenu helped saro 4rm falling down..so funnyLOL..ROFL cant wait for 2maro's 8:30 pm...EmbarrassedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezersneha_vijaySweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yes it was nice to see Syed again as Jeeva in SM today.. and tomo episode will be very good and funny to see Saro and Meenu together in action..Big smile
Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Are they planning to pair up Jeeva to Yamini or something? Please! NO!
Happy to see Syed back!!!Smile
Why was he shocked to see Tamil and Sound? Now someone from Saro's house knows the love! Sweet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Why was he shocked to see Tamil and Sound? Now someone from Saro's house knows the love! Sweet!

Yes dear me too i dont like Yamini paired up with Jeeva and not to forget there is also the Inspector in the negative side gang..ShockedDead

Yes its very confusing why does Syed gets shocked seeing Tamil and Soundarya..Confused

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes dear me too i dont like Yamini paired up with Jeeva and not to forget there is also the Inspector in the negative side gang..ShockedDead

Yes its very confusing why does Syed gets shocked seeing Tamil and Soundarya..Confused

yup mee too... but today SM is back  in action.. love demDay Dreaming

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupeshika

Yes dear its always a pleasure watching both SM doing fun and the background song elo elelo following..Big smile

RupeshikaSingh

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Yes dear its always a pleasure watching both SM doing fun and the background song elo elelo following..Big smile
i die to listen the BG when both saro and meenu  are in deeply in eye contact..aww so cute they are..Embarrassed

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

i die to listen the BG when both saro and meenu  are in deeply in eye contact..aww so cute they are..Embarrassed

Absolutely dear..Tongue tat Yelo yelelo BGM is just so romantic and really touchy to see both Saro and Meenu look romantically it gives the viewers a great feel..Day Dreaming

RupeshikaSingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index