RK in dialogues but not in reality !!1

Posted: 11 years ago
Wonder ...they are hyping RK as if the next god is going to come ...Hope the PH makes his entry worth big enough ...waiting for DVD track to start /...and poor Trishna is unaware that RK would surely come but only for Madhu ... Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
i know ab tho RK ki entry kar do 
Hope to see RK soon.But the way it is going I don't think it is possible.

The way they are bringing in RK in the dialogues, I too hope he was presented in that way and maintain his role like that.

So far I'm disappointed with what they have given to DD also.

This track is not so interesting for me. Hope there is a parallel track to go with this also maybe with RK entry.
Yes the way RK is described by these all characters , I hope his character  justify and maintain its status,  yaar now too much cant wait for his entry? it seems like this week also will be without RK. Edited by maya.sethi17 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Hope to see RK soon.But the way it is going I don't think it is possible.

The way they are bringing in RK in the dialogues, I too hope he was presented in that way and maintain his role like that.

So far I'm disappointed with what they have given to DD also.

This track is not so interesting for me. Hope there is a parallel track to go with this also maybe with RK entry.

Totally agree with you ...they are sidelining DD like anything ...may be they are doing it to make way for a clear future track of RK-MB ...but whatever be the case, PH must not forget that viewers are waiting for DVD track ...and  once viewers lost their patience, it would be hard to get them back 
Originally posted by Manonids

Totally agree with you ...they are sidelining DD like anything ...may be they are doing it to make way for a clear future track of RK-MB ...but whatever be the case, PH must not forget that viewers are waiting for DVD track ...and  once viewers lost their patience, it would be hard to get them back 
  totally agree with you, when the show starts new, keeping viewers wait too much can be like losing them and n when the other competators shows which r stronger. PH shd not take the risk, and play with viewers patiences
Originally posted by Manonids

Trishna's track can be brought in with another track also with RK track as parallel tracks. OR Maybe something happens to Trishna and that makes Madhu enter the industry. That is why they are showing more Trishna now.

But for me it is getting a little boring now. Hope next we get to see a new track

I guess they're paving the way for a Dhamakedar RK entry ... those dialogues, how important quality is to RK  shows the megastar he must be. I'm getting impatient though!! I dont think RK would make it this week. Probably Friday s lat few minutes and Monday would show him. :)
Originally posted by gangstagal07

I guess they're paving the way for a Dhamakedar RK entry ... those dialogues, how important quality is to RK  shows the megastar he must be. I'm getting impatient though!! I dont think RK would make it this week. Probably Friday s lat few minutes and Monday would show him. :)
\
I do feel the same but losing patience as even DD is not getting the fair screen space which she must get as she's the lead actress ...fingers crossed ...i am expecting RK's entry in Friday or Monday episode
first we should demand proper madhubala track...serial strats with Trishna & ends with her as if she is the main lead throughly dissapointed...another boring episodešŸ„±