Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wonder ...they are hyping RK as if the next god is going to come ...Hope the PH makes his entry worth big enough ...waiting for DVD track to start /...and poor Trishna is unaware that RK would surely come but only for Madhu ...

Edited by Manonids - 12 June 2012 at 9:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gangstagal07_Rashmi--devilsangel--chinky353Anu_RNANDY_BRURaDMG25mayamagicAnoshka-the-Gem_Darling_Vina23desait_Mojo.Jojo_leverne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK in dialogues but not in reality !!1" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RaDMG25

IF-Rockerz

RaDMG25

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i know ab tho RK ki entry kar do Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gemdesait

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hope to see RK soon.But the way it is going I don't think it is possible.

The way they are bringing in RK in the dialogues, I too hope he was presented in that way and maintain his role like that.

So far I'm disappointed with what they have given to DD also.

This track is not so interesting for me. Hope there is a parallel track to go with this also maybe with RK entry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilsangel--Anoshka-the-Gem_Darling_desaitChirpychicklet

mayamagic

IF-Rockerz

mayamagic

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yes the way RK is described by these all characters , I hope his character  justify and maintain its status,  yaar now too much cant wait for his entry? it seems like this week also will be without RK.

Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 June 2012 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gem_Darling_desaitChirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

The way they are bringing in RK in the dialogues, I too hope he was presented in that way and maintain his role like that.

This track is not so interesting for me. Hope there is a parallel track to go with this also maybe with RK entry.

Totally agree with you ...they are sidelining DD like anything ...may be they are doing it to make way for a clear future track of RK-MB ...but whatever be the case, PH must not forget that viewers are waiting for DVD track ...and  once viewers lost their patience, it would be hard to get them back 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayamagicAnoshka-the-Gem_Darling_desaitVina23

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
waiting for RK now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gem

mayamagic

IF-Rockerz

mayamagic

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Totally agree with you ...they are sidelining DD like anything ...may be they are doing it to make way for a clear future track of RK-MB ...but whatever be the case, PH must not forget that viewers are waiting for DVD track ...and  once viewers lost their patience, it would be hard to get them back 
  totally agree with you, when the show starts new, keeping viewers wait too much can be like losing them and n when the other competators shows which r stronger. PH shd not take the risk, and play with viewers patiences

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-GemdesaitChirpychicklet

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Trishna's track can be brought in with another track also with RK track as parallel tracks. OR Maybe something happens to Trishna and that makes Madhu enter the industry. That is why they are showing more Trishna now.

But for me it is getting a little boring now. Hope next we get to see a new track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gem

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.