Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Jethalal Singham.. lol..!!!

snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tomorrow's Episode will be a lot fun.. loll. rofl.. 😆.

As seen from the precap today..!!
jetha acting as singham..!!

The best shot was when Jetha running at speed of scooter and looking towards theifs.. rofl...😃
and later said.. "Majhi Satakli".. hillarious..!!! 😆😆
Whats your views..😆
Edited by snrlb - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
Yesterday's episode where Jetha asks Daya to demonstrate how she is going to scold Tapu was hillorious as well I dont know how both of them still manages to make us laugh after so many years.. And also Bhide's jindagi ye safar was very very funny
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha Singham in Gujarati style , I was laughing too hard when Jetha said that Singham dialogue in Gujarati ! 😆 The way he was chasing that scooter and he stopped it as if Singham ka bhoot usme sama gaya ! 😆  I guess the main reason behind this scooter track was the promotion of that new movie Ferrari ki Sawari , seems like Boman and Sharman will be entering the society very soon.
snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah the best shot was when Jetha running at speed of scooter and looking towards theifs.. rofl..:D
Jetha-Daya-Bapuji.. Evergreen comedians.. :D.. :)

And it is related to promotion of the movie, as this scooter will bring the story shown in adds..
mishkil88 thumbnail
so no chance of bhide getting his old scooter back ? may be he will get this new one instead ! without any extra payment ðŸ˜†
Bharath_b thumbnail
Fantastic episode
Baji rao jeta laal
Maaji satkiyave