Jessy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I used to love this drama, but dont you guys think this drama is just dragging and the story is getting kind of boring and played out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
of course nooooooo!kyunki was, is ,n will continue 2 b the best!how can u call it boring,now that nandini has come to know the truth!😭😭
Jessy thumbnail
Ohhh... i guess im still far behind in the serial..i do agree with you,it is a great serial, and im sorry if i made you feel bad 🤗
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessy

Ohhh... i guess im still far behind in the serial..i do agree with you,it is a great serial, and im sorry if i made you feel bad 🤗

no!u did not make me feel bad!😊

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

im fed up of saas bahu quarrels. its getting boring n boring day by day kyunki has lost its charms.

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
noooooooooooo!it is the best!
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i don like it so much... i watch it only bcoz of ronit
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the karan and nandani storyline has been dragged on to long, just find some resolution and move on please.  other wise kyunki is alright as a show, for me its just time pass
preity*zinta thumbnail
no way itz nah boring at all.. i am luvin it.. it'z really guddd!!!.. cuz tanya n karan r finally together
cuterawan thumbnail
I STOPPED WATCHING IT COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, ITS TOO BORING ESPECIALLY GAUTAM STORY AND STUFF, WATS WRONG WITH EKTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡