Suggestions / Comments

New serial promo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
This is for the main INDIA forum  people. I commented on the fact that I was confused because the music that always heralded an existing serial was now being used by a new serial. Instead of a reasonable explanation I was told this was not  APPROPRIATE and the topic was CLOSED. Please will the people who check messages respond- you do not have to 'post' a reply in the general area!Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New serial promo" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Take a chill pill.

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Following this I was glad to see that the music was changed !Smile ha ha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top