Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Do you guys miss checkmate???😳😳

This is to make it up a bit!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Read and enjoyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The meeting

For a split second she grasped the arm of the stair case, her heart beating unintentionally. With a swift gaze her eyes rested on her left hand and for the tiniest bit of moment she was surprised not to find a ring there.

True she remembered wearing a one on the same ring finger many years ago, and also she remembered the day she had thrown it away.

Was he hurt then?

She didn't know, but his eyes had that hard -to- look- in- to expression, his jaw tight, face grave he was someone else, someone totally different, she would have the old one with a sigh.

But no,

He had changed and she was the reason or all those changes.

They haven't met each other for years now, there lives were better off without crossing each others' paths. Udayveer doesn't exist for Manyata and Manyata doesn't exist for Udayveer.

She was happy with the conclusion, happy with her late came happiness, happy with her first love for some time.

But

She was wrong, wrong in her past, wrong in her future and will be wrong wherever she goes, her heart screamed as she descended the stairs though half heartedly.

He would not come if he could avoid it

She would run away if she could make it

But

Both were helpless, bonded by their duties they had to meet, for the sake of their people.

For some unknown reason her heart beat even wildly as the people of Mahasaba greeted her warmly. He was here, he instinct was telling her, he was here and he was near after so many years of separation,

She yenned to see him, to see the same longing in his eyes, to see him as lost as she was, to compare the situation.

She wasn't envying him, how could she?

When everything was her fault just her fault

Searching through the hall her eyes fell on the familiar figure and her heart skipped a beat.

Even without looking at her he was capable of doing that.

In the past years he hadn't changed much.

He was the same prince charming he used to be, the tall figure, messy hair and the stunning business smile he was a royal from every angle.

Even when the house, the palace was under her name he was the one who looked so like home.

With a sigh she thought of herself,

What a downfall she had been, here she had no one who could stand by her and there he was surrounded by admirers.

Once there was a time when he was here with her,

But

That was so long ago.

Her family had left her to the duties and the life she had chosen

They lived in Devgar now

She was the only one who lived here

The house he had given back,

Yes there was a time when she thought she won it back,

But now she knows the truth,

She won because he gave up, he let her take what she claimed to be hers and that was all. He realized what love was at that time but she? She was still learning its basic.

She thought it was love when she loved Akash, she thought her love had won when he returned, she had faith in her love when he vowed never to leave her, she fought for her love when her family had left her to the new victory of hers,

And she realized it wasn't love when her dreams came crashing down,

When she found out about his truth, when he opened up for her, the one she thought he true love turned in to the live nightmare of her life.

She realized what love had been, the moment she had lost it forever,

Love was when he had loved her, Love had won when she become his princess, he had faith in his love when she vowed to be in his side, love was when he had fought for her

Her prince had loved her'

But she was too blind to see it.

She made her way towards him, thinking again about the words she had planned to say thinking again about the blank mind that was hers now

And at the moment someone rushed pass her; she couldn't see who it was. Looking down she saw it was a little girl of around five or four with brownish waves waving around her head.

She ran straight to him and started pulling his hand her sweet girlish voice caught her ears,

"Papa'papa"

A shiver ran down her spine. So it was true, he had moved on.

Now looking at the girl frozen where she was she could see how much she resembled him, the same high cheek bones with rosy cheeks, the same brown eyes minus the intense glare, her eyes gleamed just like his did when he was extremely happy, they gleamed with love as his had done once for her, the day they got engaged, the day he promised no one will come between them

But

She was the first to break the promise he wouldn't have had any choice.

The girl was still pulling him and with a shudder she realized she was pulling him towards her,

"Papa!" She was saying in an annoyed voice now.

"You promised me!"

"Wait a moment Princess"

He said kneeling down and tucking an escaped lock behind her ear.

He was calling her princess. She thought with her paining heart, there was a time when that name belonged to her and her only'

But now

She had no right over him or anything he called anyone

"Introduce me to her highness now!" The girl stumped her feet on the floor. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please!"

She said making a puppy face.

His fingers messed her hair.

"Give me a moment honey"

She turned away making a mental note to leave the place. She was not needed here; this was not the place for her.

She stopped.

As she felt someone dragging back her shawl she turned to look.

It was the same girl looking at her with wonder-filled eyes, the very same eyes that she tried so hard to forget over years.

"So beautiful" She wondered aloud.

"More beautiful than mama had told me"

She was surprised. She had known that there was a wedding in the jaygar family who had left everything in India soon after their engagement had broken. She knew nothing about his bride. How could she tell anyone how beautiful she is?

Just out of curiosity she kneeled down.

"Who are you darling?"

That was just a warm up question.

Her face lit up with a familiar smile.

"I'm princess Manya from Jaygar!"

"Maharani Manyata from Devgar"

They shook hands.

"So" Manyata asked. "Where's your mama?"

"She's up there somewhere"

Manya said dreamly. "In the stars"

With no reason her eyes filled with tears. He had lost his love once again.

"Sorry"

She muttered.

"Don't worry your highness" Manya piped up. "She's happy I know her na? And she has Dad to take care of her"

She was stunned.

"What?"

Manya nodded happily.

"Papa says although I miss her I should be happy that she's happy with Dad if she sees me crying she'll be upset too na?"

"Wait a minute," Manyata said slowly. "Who's your mother honey?"

"Mrs. Unnati singh"

Manya's sing song voice answered.

"Seems like the ending of another misunderstanding princess"

A voice made her jump.

Sooo!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

How was that?😊😊😊

Tell me about it😳😳

Thanks for readingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Now it's dinner time here πŸ˜•

Got to goπŸ₯±

Bye!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Cham

Edited by Cham42195 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Cham ur OS is jus great ..I am missing u r checkmate daily update :( but this OS wan jus awsum thnks 4 d pm & pls update checkmate as soon as u canπŸ˜›
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Loved it, Loved it, and please do update checkmate soon πŸ˜›
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo gud..update soon.. bt missing checkmate nd the players..update them also..
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Cham that was freaking brilliant πŸ‘
I am seriously your fan now. You write such amazing and unique stories. Hats off to you!
This OS made me so emotional. Especially when I read Unnati's name in the end. Superb!
Zaynmohin thumbnail
Epic just just fab.
Very beautiful written and i dont have actually words to describe it. Just continue with this or making Os as great as this plizzz. It is a request
janeniroopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... really really loved reading it... do cont writing more and  more like this πŸ‘
SyedAinah thumbnail
Seriously i dnt hav words...i m speechless,wow wow wow wow wow...i was emotionaly touched,u hav so much talent
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was outstanding...i 
<3d it plz update chekm8