MG SS - Ishq, Meri Bandagi - COMPLETED

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends, This is Pooja, I m little nervous as I always been a silent reader, but got a little courage to pen down something which i know is not very new but was there in mind since sometime. Hope you all will like it and encourage me. Thanks to those who can take few mins to read it.
Love u

My other work :

MG OS - MILAN - Is Jahan Ya Us Jahan -

Part 1 - Below

Part 8 - Page 18 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3031358?pn=18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan Lifted Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ISHQ , Meri Bandagi

PART - 1

So'''..Mrs Khurana

Maaan

'''''

He got up from his chair and took slow steps towards her.

Maaan''. with his each step forward, she was taking one step back

'''..

Maaannn'''

He didn't say anything, just kept walking towards her with a fake angered face.

n finally cornered her between him & the door

Maan ' office hai'.. koi aa '..  jaayga''

She was so terrified that couldn't realize that he had already locked the door.

Tooo

Maan ''' baad mai baat kartey hai naa'.She meekly said

But before she could complete, his mouth captured hers in a soul searing kiss.

Yes, this was Maan Singh Khurana, the Business tycoon, who was hell angry, as his mishty was 20 mins. mind it full 20 mins. late to the office today.

They broke apart after what seems like eternity''.. Geet was all flushed by her hubby dears punishment

U always do this'..she pouted

But before she could complete he again took her complaining lips into his. They both knew whats coming next but none could anything. The next moment she was on couch with him on top of her. His one hand reached for her dupatta and in one swift movement it was on the floor. His other hand reached her back n the dori and zip of her kurti was undone. He left her swollen lips & came down to her shoulder sliding her kurti down. Within few minutes they both were without any piece of clothing on their bodies and making out on the office couch.

After around an hour, Geet opened her eyes only to find Maan sleeping peaceful while she was on top of him. He was holding her protectively, but her one movement and a smile formed on his lips for Geet to know that he is awake.

Uthiye''' she said while trying to get up, but he tightened his hold on her waist only to make her fall back on him

Maan 'ab uthiye bhi''. Its going to be 11 and u have a meeting at 11:30. So just get up now'..

I know that I had a meeting at 11:30 sweetheart''.. he said with naughty smile on his face

You had??????? Matlab??????

Matlab'' that u were late in the morning, so I had to postpone it, and now its at 12:30

I was late by 20 mins only' why did u postpone it for 1 hr. and moreover what does the meeting has to do with me being late?????????

She realized what she said, the moment those words left her mouth. But the damage was done. The next moment, she was pinned between him and the couch with both her arms firmly held by him on the sides near her head.

Kya?????? Only 20 mins'''haaa?????

Nahi'..Maa'aan'. mera matlab tha ki''wooo Raji ne subh thoda '..wooo''.

Words died in her mouth as his mouth captured hers and there they go for another passionate love making session.

At around 12, Maan was sitting on his chair with Geet on his lap, his hands holding her securely from the waist and her head on his shoulder.

Mishty'' enough now'I can't wait more'..

Maan ' Its a matter of one month only'.. we have waited for six months' its just one month''..plzzz

Ummm

Maaan'.. I m yours and don't need a tag to show everyone

Geet ..its not for others, its for our families jaan'' you know how dadimaa is reacting these days????? We had an argument even today at the breakfast table'''n more over I cant stay away from you anymore'..

Saying this he nuzzled her neck making her cheeks turn in a shade of red. But their beautiful moment was disturbed by the continuous ringing of his cell.

Maan '.phone'kab se baaj raha'..

Let it be''

Pick up naaa

Ahhh' who z this??????? He asked annoyingly checking the number which said "KM"

Its dadimaa again'.

Maan behave''She glared, getting up from his lap

Ji dadimaa''he said holding her tight, not letting her go. But the next second his hold loosened and Geet wondered as what has happened and looked up at him who seemed quite tensed.

Nakul''kya baat hai''.

Kab''..

Tum dadimaa ko lekar hospital pahunchoo I m coming'.He said and disconnected the call

Maan''kya hua dadimaa ko????

Geet I'll tell u on the way' lets go''.

And both rushed out of his cabin. Geet informed Adi to take care of things in Maans absence.

Hospital

Doctor''. Doctor'''.

Relax Mr. Khurana''

Doctor wo'.dadimaa''. hows she??????

Mr. Khurana we r doing our best'u need keep patience saying this doctor made his way to ICU

Maan'.

Geet 'Geet'.He was breaking down each second as dadimaa is the only one he & Annie has in the name of family. For them their dadimaa is their mother as well as father.

Maan.. please sambhaliye apne aapko'

Geet'. I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to Dadimaa'.

Maan'please'its not your fault

No Geet' I argued with her in the morning'.. She has an only wish to see my wedding and I m not able to fulfill even that'.. Its all my fault

Maan'.. it's a matter of few days and everything will be fine''. Please don't loose hope'

After around 2 hours the doctor comes to Maan & informs him about his Dadi's condition and also tells him'

Maan' being your family doctor, I just want to tell you that your Dadimaa had already suffered so much' so try to keep her happy and taking stress would be very dangerous for her health'..we have saved her this time but I cant say it will be possible every time Take care beta

Saying this, the doctor leaves a shattered Maan

A nurse comes out and informs them that Savitri Devi wants to see her grandson. Maan immediately rushed inside while Geet stood near the glass wall watching Dadimaa giving silent treatment to Maan. Although Dadimaa was still mad at Maan but she knew her short ' tempered grandson and what he must had gone through seeing her in that state. Geet, knowing the "Dadi ' Pota" (Pota means grandson) bond chuckled with tears in her eyes. She very well knew what was going on in both their minds & hearts. Her thoughts were distracted by the ring of Maans cell that she held in her hand. (Cell phones not allowed in the ICU of a hospital). It showed Annie and she immediately picked up

Hello ' bhai'.wooo wooo Dadimaa bhai'. Dadi'.

Annieee Anniee ..relax  Dadimaa ab theek hai

Bhabhi ????

Haa Annie ''. Now relax and listen ''.. dadimaa is fine now & Maan is with dadimaa rigthnow'.. jaise hi bahar aate hain mein tumhari baat karwati hu''. Ok '.

Hmmm'.aap sach kah rahe ho naa?????

Annie relax she is fine now' don't u trust your best friend''.

No its not that '. But'. I want to see her'..

I know'and that's why I have already told Adi Sir to arrange for your tickets

O Geet '.. I love u sooo much' u know u r the best bhabhi & friend

Bye and take care.. aur haa no worries dadimaa is fine now ' ok

K ''bye

Bye

Geet disconnected the call quickly as she was feeling little dizzy. She tried moving towards the chair for some support but before that fell on the floor with a THUD.

Edited by its_me - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreenshameem thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gud concept
Do cont soon
sdlife19 thumbnail