Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

drashti ad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

change12

Goldie

change12

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
 which is your favorite advertisement in which Drashti had appeared i like the ponds add she looks so cute and innocent.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

worldltanya94ddfanbsunita9999Neejudesait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "drashti ad" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DeathEater-

Goldie

-DeathEater-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen that many of her ads but the one I have seen and I liked was with Karan Wahi in it. I forgot what it was abt though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita9999

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandani756

I haven't seen that many of her ads but the one I have seen and I liked was with Karan Wahi in it. I forgot what it was abt though.

its the cell phone ad!!!

i love that add tooEmbarrassed

sunita9999

Bewitched

Groupbie

Bewitched

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Actually it's hard to choose bcz she's amazing in all of them. But I really like the one in which Paresh Rawal and Sanaya were also part of.

sunita9999

sunita9999

sunita9999

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
love all add

ddfanb

ddfanb

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ponds ad as well as allapatu jwelley add also she looks so pretty in that just watch it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.