Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

...Edited...

To all the Members - Important Note please read this Embarrassed

Ok these days we are seeing many Telly Chakkar articles being posted in the forum.

Guys those who don't know here it is

Telly Chakkar Articles are NOT allowed in IF.

Please make a note of this and refrain from posting them. Or else the mod will close the topic and if it is repeated, then u will get the warning level. Embarrassed

I see few members using Upper case letters (ABC) in their posts. Please remember - in IF using Upper case words as considered as shouting in IF.

so refrain from typing in the upper case letters in ur posts. U can type them in the titles if u want but not in ur posts. Embarrassed

Videos links from other sites or forums are not allowed in IF.

It's good that i didn't see any such till date. but remember this too.

To know all the details and rules of IF, i request all the members once to peep into this thread and read them carefully at least by taking some time. It will help the CM a lot if we all follow these simple rules. Embarrassed

Section Rules - Please Read

Let's appreciate the work of Videobie too.

Guys the videobie post the daily episode videos for us and its our min. duty to say a thank u by atleast hitting the like button.

Hope u guys don't mind me saying all this. Embarrassed

Thank u all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Post in this thread was - Let's maintain the forum clean

Though posted this in the NL sign up thread in the last post, but i wanted to know all ur opinions on this. so opening a new thread to take ur views. Embarrassed

Cosmogirl - she asked why not we have daily basis disucssion thread. here is the answer. Embarrassed

ok guys don't mind u all, but this is what generally happen in all the forums;

there will be a general Episode disucssion thread but no one will use it except in few forums n now i think its rare. (its just the observation so not to hurt any one's feelings) Embarrassed
for every episode there will be 2-3 threads in common for discussion.
if u all cooperate, then we can make this forum clean by opening a single thread for each episode and all the daily discussions can be done in that.

In that way, we can even help the CM also in maintaining less threads and more n healthy discussions. So that she need not find difficulty and also need to combine the commonly titled threads. Smile
for eg. u are doing AT thread n discussion abt AR as Kabir in that.
similarly we can do it for daily discussion of episode instead. This thread will be opened just 1hr before the episode airs. 

Lets see for few days or say a month, if this works we will continue it for long.

I will be opening the thread with the title - episode discussion thread and also with recap of previous episode and also the present day things as per the precap.

let me know abt this all. i'm eager to know ur opinions Big smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by swethasyam08 - 19 June 2012 at 7:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22ghoshmedhaAnjanaYYZgoham1000cutiesanyacosmogirl77prc_fan1Yum_SRseelaks--Udhay--itsRitzi-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP note abt forum rules - please see in here" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yA BETTER IDEA THIS  FORUM OF CSAM IS NEW AND Newbies join like me who have no idea at all wat  forum is infact i myself had difficulty in understanding meanings of such short forms like AT WU etc.. etc.. i dont know wat siggies is !! so i guess ur idea is good 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZRoohasamiacosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08seelaks

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hi Ritzi!!

AT - appreciation thread for an actor / actress or a couple of the show.

WU - written updates.

by now u have habituated to these words i think.

guys let me know how this idea is? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZEnigmatic_AngelseelaksitsRitzi

Yum_SR

IF-Sizzlerz

Yum_SR

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@swetha
Idea is very nice
U should start doing it from today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Swetha - I agree especially since its a small forum - it would be easy to do.  We just need someone to open the thread daily.  Maybe you or Sreelaks?

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 June 2012 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Good idea   shweta...it will be a easy thing if we can discuss on a single thread.
Otherwise i find it difficult to open single episode's thread and then comment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08seelaks

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yup, I agree... Its easy to open one thread for an episode and all comment on it... That way we can be sure each thread gets more comments and it is easier than to open 4-5 thread and keep commenting on all. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoohasamiaEnigmatic_Angelseelaks

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Bringing it to the top. guys please read the first post carefully. sorry if it hurts anyone. but it is important. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.