Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angel_fly

She is just Perfect
because of her costumes she is looking a bit fat

but even in her cloths I don think she looks fat just look at her nite wear her perfect shaped middle part of body was visible 
she has the perfect figure.
Dd is not fat. And infact she is looking more slimmer than she was in december aswell.
I want actresses  wherein I can make out the Beauty of Indian women ... Nigella Lawson yaa Beyonce types ...

not stick figure
 likes   ...

and DD is perfect in that 😍
Edited by blooddiamond11 - 11 years ago
no..of course not..dd has a perfect figure which suits her bubbly and pretty face..princess is perfect in every sense of the term...love her lots..😊
Originally posted by Jass.KN

but even in her cloths I don think she looks fat just look at her nite wear her perfect shaped middle part of body was visible 

😍 Yep!! She is sooo sexy oopps Beautiful

The word 'fatty' was an incorrect term

I like DD very much myself.

However, though she isn't fat from any angle, she is a little plump now, no doubt.

Why, she herself mentioned that she'd put on a little weight in the last six months in one of her earlier interviews on E24...I think one of those taken in Ramoji city or during the premiere...can't remember which.

Hope I didn't hurt anyone's sentiments.😊
Edited by pippa - 11 years ago
ha ha who said she is fat? 😡 They are dumb, don't have perfect eyes to watch her clearly, may be that's why such looser thinks she is fat. 😡 😡

She has a perfect figure and maintained her self very well. 😍
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Yes who ever called DD fat have some mental problems!!! LOL...She has the PERFECT FIGURE!!! Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 11 years ago
DD is perfect & her figure too
she looks hot
I love her doesn't matter she is fat or thin