.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
, Dear Admins
im sure that you guys have seen MANY comments about the latest rankings. So im here to add another comment๐Ÿ˜† Firstly the way you guys 'say' you calculate the points for the comments/views seems fair , by averaging from the highest celeb . But then you have the "Buzz" factor ๐Ÿ˜† A great example of this , is the celeb at Number 11 - she made a impressive promotion from 1606 to 11 ??๐Ÿคฃ now thats just ๐Ÿ˜ก . The reason behind this was BUZZ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and im positive that all the comments on her articles were negative๐Ÿ˜†
Then we have celebs like Rati Pandey , whose on 12 ? like seriously ? im sure that she receives waaay more views/comments that you guys display ? nd then the BUZZ , the last time Rati had a article dedicated to HER was on May 19 , nd only her Name had appeared there  So shouldnt the 3rd most popular celeb on India Forums get more recognition ? If you guys put Rati on 12 ๐Ÿ˜ก then its obvious that her 8874 fans will retaliate ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so please re consider your ranking criteria๐Ÿ˜Š Because if BUZZ is going to be counted , then each celeb should get articles atleast once a week ? All the Buzz shouldnt be focused on one show and their stars, it should distributed evenly. otherwise the BUZZ should just be removed completely .Thankyou for reading . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kyaa Pakda Hai Nancy!!!๐Ÿ‘

Buzz I think Gives Them More Ad Revenues & Site Visits ... That's Why This Biased Ranking ... 
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously this ranking system is crap. I'm sure Rati gets FAR more comments and views than u ppl show. I comment there daily so I know it better. I don't know what problem does IF has with Rati? Why no interviews and articles on her? This buzz system is damn unfair...like the eg. of the actress who directly jumped from 1606 to 11 even though she mostly got negative comments there! Either remove this buzz system or give articles on everyone fairly...esp. Rati is such a popular actress..she doesn't even get one article in a month. 
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woh...nancy๐Ÿ‘thanks for this

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
, welcome all ๐Ÿค— So IF please revise this ๐Ÿ˜Š
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in the first place i just wish they wud eliminate all this competition with all this ranking system!!! yaar we come on IF to relax and not compete for serials.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: colling

in the first place i just wish they wud eliminate all this competition with all this ranking system!!! yaar we come on IF to relax and not compete for serials.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

haha agree! it seems the ranking is more important then the shows๐Ÿ˜† IF do something 
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Okay, the retaliation is completely pointless. Honestly speaking, why does it matter to the fans what position any celebrity stands on? If you're a fan, you're a fan. Period.

Secondly, coming to your Buzz points issue, I didn't see many articles of Rati either. But that's not IF's fault 'cause they try to interview as many celebs as possible. They can't accomodate 658052 forum members.

All these questions ONLY arise when the celebrity one members loves falls in the ranking. What about then when they are on the rise? Then all the ranking systems are fair and just?

And lastly, your comment about a certain celebrity making it into the top 11. Negative comments don't matter. You comment, that's it. Negative or positive. And the amount of views that article got? She replaced a prime time serials lead, obviously she was bound to jump up. Don't worry, she'll fall next week because there will probably be no buzz about her taking over anymore. 

I'm in no way trying to offend anyone here, and probably after this comment I'm going to regret it too, but hey, let's be nice to the Team that actually does all these interviews. So, what if Rati's ranking fell? She didn't fall in your eyes or all the fans of Rati?

*Edited*

You completely ignored that the celebrity at Number 8 has jumped from 45.
A celeb jumped from 34 to 18.
57 to 35.
88 to 45.
72 to 39.

Why does everyone look at the Top 10 and be done with it? ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Okay, the retaliation is completely pointless. Honestly speaking, why does it matter to the fans what position any celebrity stands on? If you're a fan, you're a fan. Period.

Secondly, coming to your Buzz points issue, I didn't see many articles of Rati either. But that's not IF's fault 'cause they try to interview as many celebs as possible. They can't accomodate 658052 forum members.

All these questions ONLY arise when the celebrity one members loves falls in the ranking. What about then when they are on the rise? Then all the ranking systems are fair and just?

And lastly, your comment about a certain celebrity making it into the top 11. Negative comments don't matter. You comment, that's it. Negative or positive. And the amount of views that article got? She replaced a prime time serials lead, obviously she was bound to jump up. Don't worry, she'll fall next week because there will probably be no buzz about her taking over anymore. 

I'm in no way trying to offend anyone here, and probably after this comment I'm going to regret it too, but hey, let's be nice to the Team that actually does all these interviews. So, what if Rati's ranking fell? She didn't fall in your eyes or all the fans of Rati?

*Edited*

You completely ignored that the celebrity at Number 8 has jumped from 45.
A celeb jumped from 34 to 18.
57 to 35.
88 to 45.
72 to 39.

Why does everyone look at the Top 10 and be done with it? ๐Ÿฅฑ

which brings me back to my point why shld the IF team have to make efforts do conduct interviews given the limited choice of available celebs just for the sake of buzz etc. finally it ends up being unfair to fans of those celebs who arent interviewed. finally leading to fights and arguements. hence i request to the mods to do away with the existing ranking system. 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
I agree with you ๐Ÿ˜Š not intending to start a fight , but if Barun or Sanaya fall to #12 are you just going to sit there and keep quiet ? Yeah a fan is fan , and in no terms has Rati fallen in our eyes , but IF is a popular website , so its a obvious thought that fans are going to do everything in there power to get the favourite celebrity on top ? On this website the ranking is determined mostly on how much a 'fan' loves a celeb , and thats primarily decided by comments and views . So if Rati's ranking had decreased because of the amount of comments or views she had received then i would have never created the post . Because that section of the ranking is in the fans control . Coming back to the "Buzz"  . I agree that IF cant accommodate all 658052 members . But out of all those members 8874 happen to be fans  of Ratis , which happens to be 3rd largest fan group on this website . So it just seems unfair that a celebrity of that caliber hardly ever gets articles on her ? The last time a article on rati was published , was almost 2 months ago , and that article only mentioned her name ๐Ÿคข and yeah definitely my post was written because of Ratis ranking, but i believe i had a good message behind it . If buzz is to be included in the ranking criteria then atleast all the famous celebs should get articles on them ? and if I-F can not cope with this , then the "buzz" should just be completely removed ? That just seems fair ๐Ÿ˜Š
and the reason i chose the celebrity at number 11 was because she moved up 1595 places 
where as the other celeb at 8 , jumped only 37 places

no intent to start a fight ๐Ÿ˜†