Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
, Dear Admins
im sure that you guys have seen MANY comments about the latest rankings. So im here to add another commentLOL Firstly the way you guys 'say' you calculate the points for the comments/views seems fair , by averaging from the highest celeb . But then you have the "Buzz" factor LOL A great example of this , is the celeb at Number 11 - she made a impressive promotion from 1606 to 11 ??ROFL now thats just Angry . The reason behind this was BUZZ Thumbs Down and im positive that all the comments on her articles were negativeLOL
Then we have celebs like Rati Pandey , whose on 12 ? like seriously ? im sure that she receives waaay more views/comments that you guys display ? nd then the BUZZ , the last time Rati had a article dedicated to HER was on May 19 , nd only her Name had appeared there Ouch So shouldnt the 3rd most popular celeb on India Forums get more recognition ? If you guys put Rati on 12 Angry then its obvious that her 8874 fans will retaliate Big smile so please re consider your ranking criteriaSmile Because if BUZZ is going to be counted , then each celeb should get articles atleast once a week ? All the Buzz shouldnt be focused on one show and their stars, it should distributed evenly. otherwise the BUZZ should just be removed completely .Thankyou for reading . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14....vula_kv....-Sachin-SwirledDreamsPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranking is Unfair !" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Kyaa Pakda Hai Nancy!!!Clap

Buzz I think Gives Them More Ad Revenues & Site Visits ... That's Why This Biased Ranking ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14....vula_kv.....ByGod.NancyPureBliss

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Seriously this ranking system is crap. I'm sure Rati gets FAR more comments and views than u ppl show. I comment there daily so I know it better. I don't know what problem does IF has with Rati? Why no interviews and articles on her? This buzz system is damn unfair...like the eg. of the actress who directly jumped from 1606 to 11 even though she mostly got negative comments there! Either remove this buzz system or give articles on everyone fairly...esp. Rati is such a popular actress..she doesn't even get one article in a month. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv.....ByGod.Nancy

....vula_kv....

IF-Dazzler

....vula_kv....

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
woh...nancyClapthanks for this

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
, welcome all Hug So IF please revise this Smile

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
in the first place i just wish they wud eliminate all this competition with all this ranking system!!! yaar we come on IF to relax and not compete for serials.LOLConfused

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by colling

in the first place i just wish they wud eliminate all this competition with all this ranking system!!! yaar we come on IF to relax and not compete for serials.LOLConfused
haha agree! it seems the ranking is more important then the showsLOL IF do something Ouch

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Okay, the retaliation is completely pointless. Honestly speaking, why does it matter to the fans what position any celebrity stands on? If you're a fan, you're a fan. Period.

Secondly, coming to your Buzz points issue, I didn't see many articles of Rati either. But that's not IF's fault 'cause they try to interview as many celebs as possible. They can't accomodate 658052 forum members.

All these questions ONLY arise when the celebrity one members loves falls in the ranking. What about then when they are on the rise? Then all the ranking systems are fair and just?

And lastly, your comment about a certain celebrity making it into the top 11. Negative comments don't matter. You comment, that's it. Negative or positive. And the amount of views that article got? She replaced a prime time serials lead, obviously she was bound to jump up. Don't worry, she'll fall next week because there will probably be no buzz about her taking over anymore. 

I'm in no way trying to offend anyone here, and probably after this comment I'm going to regret it too, but hey, let's be nice to the Team that actually does all these interviews. So, what if Rati's ranking fell? She didn't fall in your eyes or all the fans of Rati?

*Edited*

You completely ignored that the celebrity at Number 8 has jumped from 45.
A celeb jumped from 34 to 18.
57 to 35.
88 to 45.
72 to 39.

Why does everyone look at the Top 10 and be done with it? Sleepy

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 12 June 2012 at 11:20pm

Decent6Chori-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top