Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Love to see expression on Pradeep's face

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

littlemastero

Groupbie

littlemastero

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Today is the day, they are show Hiten asking to marry Mona. What will Pradeep will do now? and that stupid Anuaskha, man it will be something. Let's see what happens? Only once concer, Mona is not offically divorced yet.

Edited by littlemastero - 12 June 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94DashingCuteJazzNkapoor3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love to see expression on Pradeep's face" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I think everyone of us is really waiting to see his expressions and moreover Anushkha expressions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

i have seen SBS segment pradeep was fumin in anger at the marriage proposal presented by jatin

and anushka was lookin shocked Shocked to c pradeep reactin like a despo LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Priyank.

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I don't know about Pradeep ..but Mona again being quiet when all these conversation going on..it is her life and they went on discussing about her marriage in front of her.

I understand Jatin is full of good thoughts and already liked Mona but I guess no lady in Mona's shoes would accept such proposal when she herself is in middle of so much mess..she has n't straighten out one divorce. 3 kids and then the boy who was supposed to get married her younger sis in law he is now turning around.

If CVs are trying to show Mona's market value as a good housewife and at the same time Pradeep gets jealous with all these , I should say it is really not necessary. Mona should move on and get herself a job/place to live and take over the kids. Many single moms are running their own shows.

I hope tomorrow we see Mona stands up and stops all these nonsense and carry on with her priorities.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04ami_31tanya94swethasyam08

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.