Page 1
Page   of 171
Page 2 Page 171

ultimate_karma

Goldie

ultimate_karma

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hello friens'hi Tongue

I knw you all don't know me tht well' so first let me introduce myself to all of you

i m majorly a silent member here on IF bt I do post on the dek forum sometimes''.

Just some time ago, I had created my first topic here- by the title "lets create sum awesum manveer jealousy scene"'' heres the link of that   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2953777

i love reading alot all the manveer ffs, and ss created by all of you'.and there are many stories which are my personal favourite too'..like the one which has been written by

SURYA  (plz post soon'' I wanna see hw uv handles the press)

KASTURIKA_KASHU (What I want ' plz post soon'dieing to read the next prt'its been ages since u last posted),

JAZZTHAKUR,  (thank god u posted ur next part'..)

XXDAYDREAMERXX,  (plz post soon as soona as ur exams get over'dieing to see wht happens next after manveer go from dargah)

ALISSA345(just love this ss  a lot'Akash returns'.),

ADD123(Where theres a will theres a way'.plz post soon)

VISHWA (want manyata to realize uv;s imp)

SPARKJUNKLE (very nice and sweet...)

ADVENTUREGIRL (yaadein'.even read the previous one also..)   

LOVE_OMG (manveer plz come back'loved alot)

SNOWDREAM,(uday u r mine''.loved it)

PRINCESS_T (very sweet and cute)

CHAM42195 (the thriller one'..sorry forgot the name'.

MAHAK (I wont fall in love with u''the first manveer ff tht I read and instantly fell in love with da story)

MAIS (I loved tht one also where uv was jn's bodyguard'sry forgot the name'. u stopped writing further)

And yeah hw can I forgot this one LAKSHYAAAS (it was just breathtaking'.bt she has to stop in b/w as she is preparing for her iit''.so not a prblm)

And actually there are many many more stories tht I loved reading alot'.but as of nw all these names came to my mind instantly...

While reading all these beautiful uv-m stories'..one such beautiful thought  also struck my mind regarding manveer which I wanna share wid all of u''.

So basically I am thinking of writing manveer SS ''.

But befor tht , I wanna clarify this tht'I am not tht perfect in writing like the way u all write''.actually, the thing is you all write so beautifully tht it seems tht whtever we r reading in a story  is happening onscreen''u all have got very beautiful writing talent''. Kudos to all of u fr tht'.ClapClap

So,

my SS on manveer will comprise majorly of 8 or 9 parts'...out of which I have already written 2 parts...but my posts will be longer one not the shorter one so plz don't get bored reading thm'except for the intro part''

As this is going to be my very first attempt'so plz bear grammatical and spelling errors''

The title of my SS is  "PYAAR KIYA HAI TUMHI SE, NA INKAAR KARO"

Its basically a MANVEER story with all the other major charcters that are there in dek including AAKASH (sorry he has to be there)AngryWinkLOL

So I am going to post part 1 shortly'

part 1 - page 2

part 2 - page 6

part 3- page 11

part 4 - page14

part 5 - page 23

part 6 - page 30

part 7 - page 40

part 8.1 - page 48

part  8.2  - page 51

part 9 -  page 55 

part 10 - page 63 

part  11.1 - page 71

part 11.2  - page 80

part 12 - page 90

part 13 - page 101

part 14 - page 107

part 15 - page 117

part 16 - page 123

part 17 - page 134

part 18.1, 18.2, 18.3, 18.4     - page 153

INTRODUCTION

Finally the big day had arrived'whole of the Rajmahal was beautifully decorated with flowers, lights, candles, lanterns with the beautiful shamiana on the top etc'. Each and every person in the rajmahal was happy for this day, except for one person and that was none other than our very own stubborn princess Manyata'..

so hows it...plz do tell whether I should continue writing  or not'.

Edited by coolsaloni.nira - 13 March 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...radhkinsSRKfan2012PriyashDekPrincessSidraafreshbeginManveerangelbushra....mimi.maikFantasyangelInkpen4877wendy25KSGlover101...anju...AsyaloverShazzieprincess_T-scarlett--JEHAN-...navina...Roze12-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-snowdream-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss-PKHTNIK, LAST CHAP (All parts ) UPDATED pg-153" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasyangel

Fantasyangel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
pls pls continue..we r so much greedy 4 manveer..

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
OMG thank you so much for mentioning me... Im Tanvi...
Great start ClapClap 
Continue soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I would love to read ur SS...
Kudos...Thumbs Up
Waiting for the next part...

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Great! A new manveer os... Actually me too was a sailent reader of this forum. But now I've joined here. You're right...there are so many amazing writers here!! And I'm sure, you'll be the one among of them. Please update soon. I can't wait...;-)

KSGlover101

Goldie

KSGlover101

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
The SS sounds really interesting!!!! Do continue soon n plzzz pm me when u update!!!:)

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Ohh man do continue!! if u can pm pls do pm me!!

ultimate_karma

Goldie

ultimate_karma

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasyangel

pls pls continue..we r so much greedy 4 manveer..

hey thnxx for ur reply...i m going to post it very soon...

ultimate_karma

Goldie

ultimate_karma

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

OMG thank you so much for mentioning me... Im Tanvi...
Great start ClapClap 
Continue soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I would love to read ur SS...
Kudos...Thumbs Up
Waiting for the next part...

hey dear...no need to say thnx to me... like u i m also a manveer maniac...so i just love reading about   manveer stuffWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top