Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi

The writer has posted comments on this articlePurva DesaiPurva Desai, TNN | Jun 12, 2012, 02.02PM IST
Viewers love the social drama in Chhal: Avinesh Rekhi
Audiences are warming up to 24 Frames show 'Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat' on Colors TV.

Revolving around the lives of Neha and Kabir Jaiswal, this socio-thriller is picking up within three months of launching. After the many twists and turns, Aditi is all set to take her revenge on Kabir and the drama will now unfold in the Jaiswal house. And maybe it's the social aspect that is wooing audiences.

Says Avinesh Rekhi aka Kabir Jaiswal, " I think what attracts the audience is that Chhal is a socio-thriller. Audience are not only interested in the thriller aspect, but are also hooked on to the social drama which works really well for the show". But the credit also goes to the entire star cast that has been working hard to make the show popular. Adds Avinesh," The unique casting and the people behind the show are also equally responsible for it's success.

Avinesh feels a successful show needs team work, good script and good performances and luckily the team of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat has that.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gulgulemahalaxmikmyworld.22goham1000M_n_hRoohasamiacosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1swethasyam08soni595*Dakoo_Minzy*ZaYaHolicYum_SRBHAVIIitsRitzi

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Says Avinesh Rekhi aka Kabir Jaiswal, " I think what attracts the audience is that Chhal is a socio-thriller. Audience are not only interested in the thriller aspect, but are also hooked on to the social drama which works really well for the show".

OH PLEASE ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
  we r onli interested in u kabir and no one elseROFLROFLROFL well atleast iam

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellagulgulemyworld.22mahalaxmikgoham1000M_n_hcosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angel--MimiGupta--prc_fan1mz.jessZaYaHolicYum_SRitsRitzi

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Well we started to watch it for the socio-thriller and then have ended up watching it for KabirLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22--MimiGupta--Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1Yum_SR

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL that is true i started watching it coz of the concept who would think  i would fall for him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77--MimiGupta--prc_fan1Yum_SR

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
tfs wasima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sallu_lover

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Not just you my dear..Wink
sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
lets no start with this fight here and live peacfully but he is still mine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77

Roohasamia Goldie
Roohasamia
Roohasamia

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
For me... Kabir attracted me in 3rd or 4th episode from there i just watch it for KABIR and no one else.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22cosmogirl77sallu_lover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index