Posted: 11 years ago
I am really happy to see Barun on top this week😊 but it disheartens me seeing Sanaya on the same position for a long time😭

We all know how Sanaya is worjing 24x7 working for us, carrying our show on her shoulders in Barun's absence and we cant even do justice to her by raising her from the 4th position which has been nailed onto for quite a long time. Isn't it the one way of showing our appreciation to that person who made us laugh with her childish antics and brought tears in our eyes whenever she cried???

So guys, lets join our hands and strengthen our efforts to bring our beloved khushi kumari gupta singh raizada on top..
Originally posted by i_luv_arshi

I am really happy to see Barun on top this week😊 but it disheartens me seeing Sanaya on the same position for a long time😭

We all know how Sanaya is worjing 24x7 working for us, carrying our show on her shoulders in Barun's absence and we cant even do justice to her by raising her from the 4th position which has been nailed onto for quite a long time. Isn't it the one way of showing our appreciation to that person who made us laugh with her childish antics and brought tears in our eyes whenever she cried???

So guys, lets join our hands and strengthen our efforts to bring our beloved khushi kumari gupta singh raizada on top..
no we're not!! we'll make sure sanaya goes up next week!
they should be at #1 and # 2!
the comments in the ranking ka post are so ridiculous!
i couldn't stop laughing!
its a world war out there!!
Ya she deserves to be at top , but she is not moving at all😭
I would be so glad to see her at number 2. Hoping the forum works hard to bring Sanaya up, just as they did for Barun ðŸ˜Š

Ya….well said… I agree

I totally agree with u.. we are not being fair to Sanaya.. 
she deserves to be at #1 with Barun.. we all love them BOTH!

but i'm happy to say, i make sure that i visit her profile umpteen times each day, try to comment whenever i visit.. and of course,t to comment on the tagged articles.. 

sometimes it makes me wonder, there are many IPK pages on FB with 10 000+ likes.. but when we see SaRun's profiles here on I-F, why do SaRun have 4000-6000 fans? 

guys, pull yourselves up.. root for SaRun and the rest as well.. I am happy to see Daljeet's ranking is #18 from #34.. good good! :)
im really sad abt it ðŸ˜­
I agree.come on ipkkndians
Originally posted by i_luv_arshi

Hi, I am new to IF and i just love IPKKND from the first episode. Sanaya and Barun rock. Please tell me how do we get Sanaya to the top rank, plz guide me seniors of IF
Originally posted by rockstar09

Hi, I am new to IF and i just love IPKKND from the first episode. Sanaya and Barun rock. Please tell me how do we get Sanaya to the top rank, plz guide me seniors of IF
ok here goes, just type Sanaya Irani on the search option and you'll get her profile, a post that says Sanaya Irani photos, wallpapers, bio etc etc, you have to join her fanclub, same for barun and then post your comment.
if there is a new article abt her, for exaple this week we had the crazy shopaholic, you usually find it on the left end of the pages while surfing the forum, you rate the article and keep commenting on it whenever you get the chance.
comment and like on sanaya's pics and make posts about her and comment and like those posts!
for the starters, you could do that! :D

oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUM, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN HERE! :D