thambu

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

Originally posted by thambu

Asmi ...I think querty is really hurt and went off and changed her destination from mars to venus ...

:P She jumps from mars to venus n vice versa wen she gets hurtLOL

ohh i see I din't know that... but  Asmi... I think  qwerty does not know  that we both have base in all the planets ... LOL hahaaa keep it a secret ... otherwise she will move to earth atlast ..hahaa

she will be surprised to see us in all the planets. M in moon tooo, i have build a great palace in moon itself.We ll hurt qwerty n make her jump to earth at last.

lol...LOL Asmi ... it seems qwerty has  moved  to earth... so that she  get help from there... I think qwerty does not know that earth is dependent on moon and sun ...  and the moon is yours and the sun is mine ... If we both stop giving light to earth she can't  live in earth and will come to any planet definately you know ... hahaaa LOLROFL

u have a point thambuEmbarrassed send one of ur satellite after qwerty to keep nazar on qwert...y as soon as qwerty will reach to earth, we ll start our mission n bring her back to any of the planetLOL n make her revolve around usEmbarrassed

yes Asmi ... I have kept alert all my missions... and your mission is already there behind qwerty
she can't live on earth without sun and moon light...  if she tries to live on earth our missions will drag her from there and push her to Mercury and revolve her there until she begs ... LOL what say ? hahaaa ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Create gossip lol (2) (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crystal-Clear-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Crystal-Clear-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Asmi, all these treasure goldchests are not worth for survival Thumbs Down

My avataar pic treasure chest sure is a life-saver Star

Asmi you bullied me, made me cry, used my tears as petrol ?!..

You became friends with ~~~~ whom I'm planning to kill !!

After all this, you want my help huh Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~Saranghae

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwerty789

I'm going to be a Channel moderator next week Approve

lol... LOL don't scare me and asmi qwerty ... don't you know that I am going to be a globel channel moderater having a share in the administrative section also...LOLROFL Asmi is also going to be promoted as the assistent to my profile you know ... hahaaa    the gossip secret is revealed ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saranghae

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Thanbu u have a brain n u uses it, awesome. wE gonna rag qwerty a lot.

@qwerty u wanna kill ~~~~, hawww gonna call police.

~~~~

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

lol... LOL don't scare me and asmi qwerty ... don't you know that I am going to be a globel channel moderater having a share in the administrative section also...LOLROFL Asmi is also going to be promoted as the assistent to my profile you know ... hahaaa    the gossip secret is revealed ROFL

poor qwerty she is expecting to be CM but she doesnt know we nvr gonna allow her to be CMEmbarrassediN fact m thinking to demote her as newbieWacko

~~~~

-Crystal-Clear-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Crystal-Clear-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Please guys anything anything except a NEWBIE !!!! Dead

Because newbies get bashed left right centre even when they post good things LOL

~~~~

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

poor qwerty she is expecting to be CM but she doesnt know we nvr gonna allow her to be CMEmbarrassediN fact m thinking to demote her as newbieWacko

yeah !!!! that's it and it's final Asmi...LOL we will never allow qwerty as CM ROFL

okie Asmi  I have to go now...a lot of work is pending there in all the planets...  bye!!! bye!!!!  Big smile
Hug
Hug

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

yeah !!!! that's it and it's final Asmi...LOL we will never allow qwerty as CM ROFL

okie Asmi  I have to go now...a lot of work is pending there in all the planets...  bye!!! bye!!!!  Big smile
Hug

Hug

bie thambu, its was so nice interacting wid uHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top