Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD is going to hell in a handbasket!! (Page 2)

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

wel said you guys i agree with you all!!Clap

i think i would stop watching TD if they don't bring Dish and DK back on track!!! They will loose alot of viewers if they dont!!!Angry

love eran!!!!

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged

What have the TD writers done????

Dish is cryingCry

DK is cryingCry

Audience is cryingCry  and fuming Angry(at the stupidity of it all)!!!

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

i am totaly agree with veraCry

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
k
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALIYAH786

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=3>AngryYeah Swathi, the way the story is going right now, Zee may just kick it off air, only then will the producers decide to re-unite Dish and Dk

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=3>This is just a tactic to prolongue the show.....................writers loosing out of ideas.........................hope Ashish conveys our views to them

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=3>Pori wants to be the malkin of the house and marry Ved.............................now that she knows that Kanaka belongs to VedAngry...............................she may be in for a big surprise when Ved hands over the business back to Dk..............................then she will want to continue playing this game of being Dk's wife.......................................Just hope the don't really get married and is only a suggestion of SumiAngryAngryAngry

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=3>DISHA should just start walking right now

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=3>As much as i hate the current events in TD..................still cannot resist watching and readings the updates however nauseating this story may be.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry

Agree with you..i think your predictions are gonna be right aaliyah..man they are creating a total trash out this serial...kab sudhrenge yeh writers or directors? Angry Dead
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

i completly agree with you all.

aaliyah, i also think the same. this updates are giving me a huge tumor to my brains, after reading my day turns into a downer, Angry boy its not good, trust me CryLOLLOL

guhas and the writer better start coming up with something good, show is just dying, there isn't any sparks left.

dk better skoop up with something or he'll lose his lady love.AngryWink

if the story takes the ekta kapoor turn then the whole thing will be RIP. you all know what i mean, everything then becomes so predictable.Dead

Go to top