India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD is going to hell in a handbasket!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Firstly I thank Swathi for doing the in depth analysis and Sree  for providing the updates regularly.

We all had done a reasonable prediction but by giving an unpredictable twist they have spoiled everything.Can't handle all this mumbo jumbo, total trash! Looks like Dk and his mom have their eyes open wide shut. They see whatever they want to see. If Sum would have mistaken the doc. to be her bahu then also DK would have kept his trap shut.Gosh! disgusting! They have turned Deadly DK to a Peeping Tom ,who is always overhearing Disha's conversation and over-reacting or else seeing V and D together fuming with jealousy (jealous cat!)!!

Earlier the confrontation b/w the 2 polarities (DK and D) was worth watching. This show is running out of steam.I feel they r in the wrong track. Any twist is fine..............but  there should be some logic.........this is abs illogical !! People use their  eyes and ears at their own discretion, in this show,I thought we r supposed to use it at all times, guess I was wrong!! If it goes on like this I don't think any sane person will be able to watch TD anymore!!!

I just hope the producers play by ear and bring TD  back on the track. Otherwise TD is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!

Mink,who will keep watching TD come what may.....lolLOL

--

Edited by mink - 28 April 2005 at 11:39pm

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

LOL Lol, Mink, I have been laughing so hard after reading your post! You have given just the right dose of medicine that TD and its Producers need!

It is typical of Hindi serials to give strange twists and turns to a well-intentioned and good serial!

TD has most definitely gone to the dumps.....no doubt people are switching their loyalties to other, ahem, HOT & HAPPENING serials!

Hey, all TD fans, please don't take offense to what I have written, I am just agreeing fully with Mink's post and her analysis of the character mutilation that is taking place in TD!

Its only due to Sree20 and Swati's efforts, that people are still hooked on to the two D's and their weird escapades!

Chilly (From the KYPH Forum.....do visit us once, guysTongue)

Edited by chillyflakes - 28 April 2005 at 10:42pm
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Fully agree with you mink. I happened to watch few of the old scenes of TD yesterday (to compensate the fact that I missed the regular episode). It is anyday better than whatever is being shown currently.

I think that they will show more of this abnormal twists and turns. One day the TRP's will drop so low, Zee will give them an ultimatum and finally D's will join 2gether. Until then it will be a saga of unrequited love. Only compensation would be if DK comes up the hard way once again. That will make some interesting viewing and a welcome break from all this rona-dhona (or weep-o-rama as mink says).

and chilly loved ur comments as well. and for your information I visit KYPH forums as regularly as TD though I may not post any messages there. and the way TD is going woh din door nahin, when I begin to participate in KYPH forums in full swing.

Swathi

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Heya guys!!!

reading ur posts makes me thankful that we r 2 months behind here & still enjoying the mazedaar episodes...........& atleast we can look fwd 2 episodes like the holi one, etc.

But like Mink, i too will continue watching TD come what maySmile.....

Mamta

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

AngryYeah Swathi, the way the story is going right now, Zee may just kick it off air, only then will the producers decide to re-unite Dish and Dk

This is just a tactic to prolongue the show.....................writers loosing out of ideas.........................hope Ashish conveys our views to them

Pori wants to be the malkin of the house and marry Ved.............................now that she knows that Kanaka belongs to VedAngry...............................she may be in for a big surprise when Ved hands over the business back to Dk..............................then she will want to continue playing this game of being Dk's wife.......................................Just hope the don't really get married and is only a suggestion of SumiAngryAngryAngry

DISHA should just start walking right now

As much as i hate the current events in TD..................still cannot resist watching and readings the updates however nauseating this story may be.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry

Ranger Senior Member
Ranger
Ranger

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I agree with u Mamta, I am now very glad that we, here in SA are 2 months behind. At least we still have a lot to look forward too and when all the current (India) episode are aired here, we would know what to expect....
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged

hi

mink as usual what an analysis is it is funny...LOLLOL but it is amazing how th eproducers are out there to test the viewers -pateince with these unnecesssary twist...i just hope they leanr their lesson and sort this out otherwise ratings will be going down..

SamyBig smile

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

guhas will get up from their sleep when the zee people start warning them of winding up the showConfused

Go to top