Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
We are doing this for our satisfaction the show n MEIEJ team has nothing to with this bcoz this ranking has no value out from this site what matter outside is Trp...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anoshka-the-Gem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am tensed (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazymeow

Goldie

crazymeow

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Anoshka-the-Gem

TheMockingBird

Goldie

TheMockingBird

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Yep! I'm trying to do as much as I can. But we need more members to be active. We'll hopefully be 2nd next week but 1st spot seems hard bcz the one at the top right now is the biggest forum with the most members. It could take months to be at the top! But oh well, I care more about TRPs. And speaking of TRPs, seems like we'll have satisfy ourselves with the trps bcz the rankings sucked this week!

Anoshka-the-Gem

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anoshka-the-Gem

Bewitched

Groupbie

Bewitched

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Yep, I think we shouldn't be too obsessed about the rankings bcz after all they don't really affect anything right? Just enjoy the show and the forum Big smile

Anoshka-the-Gem

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Don't worry abt this ranking worry about TRP

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.