Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
something is wrong with this forum.😲
in first week we gained second position, but the second week, when of the main lead was introduced the show is now at no. 3,
CM points are reduced from 661 to 449
wake up members. why are  not rating in the chaska meter. this is so bad
or it is just two weeks and u have started disliking the show. 
even if it is not matching ur expectation just give the show some time. this way TRP will also fall. 
i don't think Madhubala team and DD , VD deserve such a feedback from us.
please be tactive and do something

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya.. we have to keep hitting chaske meter..
N add  MB to my forum...
We need more active members...!!!
OK, Can everyone calm down? See, we are only 20 point behind the second rating show and that too because they got a lot of Buzz. Nothing to worry, Our points were more in everything except Buzz. So Just Chill. Neither these ranking matters that much that we start getting worry this much. Be happy!!! Next week, we will be at TOP! ðŸ˜ƒ
baisakh45 thumbnail
i seriously don't know how they count chaska meter ranking.
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
relax guys we will be back at top just concentrate on the trps they shoud'nt be down
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutiee1992

OK, Can everyone calm down? See, we are only 20 point behind the second rating show and that too because they got a lot of Buzz. Nothing to worry, Our points were more in everything except Buzz. So Just Chill. Neither these ranking matters that much that we start getting worry this much. Be happy!!! Next week, we will be at TOP! ðŸ˜ƒ

agree 😃
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We are doing this for our satisfaction the show n MEIEJ team has nothing to with this bcoz this ranking has no value out from this site what matter outside is Trp...
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yep! I'm trying to do as much as I can. But we need more members to be active. We'll hopefully be 2nd next week but 1st spot seems hard bcz the one at the top right now is the biggest forum with the most members. It could take months to be at the top! But oh well, I care more about TRPs. And speaking of TRPs, seems like we'll have satisfy ourselves with the trps bcz the rankings sucked this week!
Guys, don't worry! I don't think we should read too much into this. Nothing is wrong and all ij well ðŸ˜Ž

Just contribute in the forum and add to healthy debate. Simplez!
Bewitched thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yep, I think we shouldn't be too obsessed about the rankings bcz after all they don't really affect anything right? Just enjoy the show and the forum ðŸ˜ƒ