Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

How will Shivam react to this...

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Swaron is now on for a trial relationship. Swayam will try his best to woo Sharon and make her fall in love with him. Reaction from the friends undoubtedly will be epic but will not be the same for Shivam. How will Shivam react to this new bonding between Swayam and Sharon? He will not sit like god and see the proceedings. There has to be something major from Shivam. 

Your comments on this are most welcomed... ðŸ˜Š

Edited by shruthi87 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

can dis ever happen dat wen sharon nd swayam or ny oder charectr r happy n der s no dhamaka(i didnt gt ny odr wrd nd i actuly mean it...)..
nd nw as swaron r into a trial "relationship" definately der s gonna b some stupid nd erghh some cheevam scens...
i actuly wnt 2 c da reaction of der frnds...😊
nd lets jst hope date cheevam does nt create difrncs b/w our very own swaron...*itni mushkil se saath hue h yaar*...😛
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You're right . . . . He'll be the trouble-maker as always . . . . . . But I hope swaron won't be affected by his tantrums . . . 😃

or rey would sense his evil mind on time . . . . & make sure that his besties unite soon... By rescuing them 4m shivam's evil games . . .
Sunaya94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cant wait to see the expression on his face. he DESERVES it. 
SUCK IT SHIVAM!! Woo!! :D :P 
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya...Valid point...Soo drowned in happiness tht didnt think f tht..!
Bt Palki wud b STUPID 2 drag tht Cheworm again in dem..n evn if she does..It shud b Swayum upset n Sharon convincin him..!!Jus hoppe Tht der is no oder misundrstandin Bt dem..!!😊 n jus let Dem b SwaRon 4 d tym bein..!
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you are right... he'll definitely create problems... after all that's why Palki made him re-enter the show... and his fav dialogue (actually the only one) shivam jo chahta hai, woh pata hai... expressionless cheevam... and this might be the only proble for SwaROn trial relation ship... but I dont get it... why trial relationship? I mean relationship bhi trial basis par kabse hone lage???😕 this Palki she's gonna make us made...
Anyways happy for SwaRon.. hope it lasts... and like always they dont give us another blow *fingers crossed*
meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think more than anything else, we'll get some epic hilarious and constipated "i'm-jealous-but-cant-quite-emote-it" expressions from Shivam ðŸ˜†
yogini64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meery.

I think more than anything else, we'll get some epic hilarious and constipated "i'm-jealous-but-cant-quite-emote-it" expressions from Shivam😆

constipated . . . 🤣

meera . . I love ur comments always 😛

vaise bhi swaron ko sath me dekh ke usse constipation hi honi hai 😆
Sunaya94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't believe he's STILL trying to hit on Sharon. Doesn't he understand what she meant by "I'm going to kill you", the last time they saw each other? How in the world did he interpret that as "Please come and talk to me, come say hi, i wanna be friends with you" ??
Snowey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaya94

Can't believe he's STILL trying to hit on Sharon. Doesn't he understand what she meant by "I'm going to kill you", the last time they saw each other? How in the world did he interpret that as "Please come and talk to me, come say hi, i wanna be friends with you" ??

He sure has problem understanding what people say.
Just as we have problem understanding what he wants to say with his so natural stupid  "expressions" ðŸ˜†