Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-purnima- thumbnail

Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai on the sets of 'I, Me, aur Main'. 'I, Me, aur Main' is an upcoming film directed by debutant Kapil Sharma, and featuring John Abraham, Prachi Desai and Chitrangada Singh in lead roles.

Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

Prachi Desai's dance number inspired by Beyonce, Katy Perry

Prachi Desai loves to dance and has also won a celebrity dance show. For debutant director Kapil Sharma's forthcoming film I, Me, Aur Main, the actress shot for a promotional video with co-star John Abraham. Considering that it was a full-on dance number, Prachi got a chance to show her moves.

Says a source, "Her styling was inspired by Beyonce for one of the looks in a grungy set up and a chic, fun Katy Perry look for the other." Adds the source, "The makers wanted to reveal the fun side of Prachi. It goes with her character in the film, and she was keen to match steps for it. She surprised everyone with the moves including choreographer Ahmed Khan who was quite impressed with her moves."

Though Prachi has danced in her earlier B-Town outings, she had not got a full-fledged dance number in her films before in a set up like this. As the source puts it, "Even her styling is distinct from her sweet girl-next door image. The reason why she was even more keen to make some cool, sexy moves on the dance floor."
-purnima- thumbnail

John Abraham grooves with Prachi Desai, Chitrangada Singh

Mumbai: John Abraham, whose movie Race 2 releases today, is also expecting that his another upcoming flick - I, Me Aur Main, also banks well. The leads of the film including Prachi Desai and Chitragada Singh will be seen in a song, dancing and enticing the Bollywood hunk.

The track is a full-on dance number and since we know that Prachi is a dance reality show winner, and we've seen Chitrangada dance her heart out in Akshay Kumar starrer Joker, therefore one can expect yet another scintillating performance from the two damsels.

Prachi Desai has grabbed maximum attention for the film because of her attire that resembles fashion by pop diva Beyonce Knowles. A source said, "Her styling was inspired by Beyonce for one of the looks in a grungy set up and a chic, fun Katy Perry look for the other."

Chitrangada, as always, never fails to mesmerize, she'd be the other glam doll for the song and audience can anticipate it as another hot number to get it enlisted in their playlists.

Buzz is, the song is rip-off of Na Jaane, which was picturized on Sridevi in the movie Chalbaaz. John Abraham will surely have a gala time, shooting the song with the two sizzling tinsel town babes. The film is an upcoming romance drama directed by debutant Kapil Sharma. It will hit silver screens on March 1.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
AHHH! I'm so excited about this!! YAY!!!!
-purnima- thumbnail
Prachi Desai took tips from Adhuna Akhtar for her role