Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiee1992

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I guess the makers are busy themselves, obsessing over RK and how great they have made him. Now, they are behaving like sulking kids who do not want to share their toy with the audience. ROFL

Seriously, it is been 3rd week now but still NO Hero!! Even though, MB has entered but all concentration is on Trishna at the moment. 
Lol, this reminds me of Brides in wedding where they take so much time to come out...Here the hero's case is like this. ROFL 

Well said. LOL... RK is the new attitude waali bride. AngryLOL... heroine aa bhi gayi , uske intezaar mein Madhu aur audience marre jaa rahe hain lekin RK ki herogiri khatam nahiin hoti. RK aur uska Indian Stretchable Time.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling__lehar_Kit_Kat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK - Already taken ;D (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mulan12

Mulan12

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

I guess the makers are busy themselves, obsessing over RK and how great they have made him. Now, they are behaving like sulking kids who do not want to share their toy with the audience. ROFL

Seriously, it is been 3rd week now but still NO Hero!! Even though, MB has entered but all concentration is on Trishna at the moment. 
Lol, this reminds me of Brides in wedding where they take so much time to come out...Here the hero's case is like this. ROFL 

It is high time they bring in RK and start MB & RK tracks simultaneously.

As you said though MB has entered the whole focus is on Trishna, her dreams, her studies and rest of the week I guess on her marriage.

Maybe they are keeping best for the last.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssg24_Darling_TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivybutterfly

It is high time they bring in RK and start MB & RK tracks simultaneously.

As you said though MB has entered the whole focus is on Trishna, her dreams, her studies and rest of the week I guess on her marriage.

Maybe they are keeping best for the last.

But even then, if they don't want to bring RK full fledged yet , at least start building him up and keep on giving his glimpses with Madhu - something like the hand of fate which is a sort of a prologue to their story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssg24_Darling__lehar_Kit_Kat

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Are pehle wo aa to jaye..Good God seriously i knw its ok to be "fashionably late" ROFL ROFL but this waiting is way to much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
eeagerlyyy waiting for his entry...cvs jaldi karo...!!!!!

_Darling_

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Imtehaa Ho Gayi Intajaar ki..,. RK aaja aaja aaja re ;-) aur kitna Bhav khayega;-)

_Darling_

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Darling_

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Cari will kill u if she sees this ROFL

Lol, But I have already taken my RK ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.