So called "upset fans" -- Phanka Giri Nahi Chalegi

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
-not intended to "hurt" anyone..this post is only made to highlight one of the many flaws in our forums these days..based on true realitiesπŸ˜†-

Heeya! 

So, on IF.. 
why is there so much "respect" given to phanka girls of certain shows..and fans who point out some flaws..immediately become the target of these phankas? Eg. IPK forum..etc

Then the MOD closes the topic because its controversial ..etc etc..

Why are your views only accepted in IF if you patronise an actor or take aartis of them? If you point out a negative point..why do people label each other as "haters?" 

On top of this, actors who do negative roles..become targets of such phankas who take the CHARACTER roles too seriously..and start bashing the actor. Eg. abhisek rawat doing DEK. 

I think MODS need to send out a global message to IFians about STOPPING this worshipping of CHARACTERS and TYING THIS INTO THE REAL ACTORS life becuz then the issue of targetting one another can be dealt with ... 

We all know that the CMeter and ranking system will never go away because it = traffic which = $$ for the owner of this site.. but that doesn't mean we should not voice against this rigged line between what a hater is and what a sensible post is. 

If we want a healthy forum, people should LEARN TO RESPECT all VIEWS. 

comment / hit like if ur with me.
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
trust me u wont get a reply...i also posted a topic venting out my sentiments as a true IF member 

2 days ago..no reply till now.πŸ˜†

each week there r fights etc happening in the forum. it feels like divided territory. infact IF doesnt feel like IF anymore but more like Hitler Didi Forum or Madhubala forum or whichever tv show it is.

I have an essay to write

Describe what is a person like when he doesn't have a life

IPKKND forum is the BEST inspiration I could ever get...

Thanks India Forums...
aish. thumbnail
Okay like IPKKND forum is a mad place.🀣 But yeah forums are made for those who wanna appreciate their favourite shows. And going to a forum like the IPKKND one and picking flaws is not a smart thing to do but knowing the kind of forum it is,πŸ˜† isnt it better just not to post anything bashing/criticising?

Plus its not only the IPKKND forum. Just cause their #1 unka naam lena is weird.πŸ˜†

😲

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: colling

trust me u wont get a reply...i also posted a topic venting out my sentiments as a true IF member 

2 days ago..no reply till now.πŸ˜†

each week there r fights etc happening in the forum. it feels like divided territory. infact IF doesnt feel like IF anymore but more like Hitler Didi Forum or Madhubala forum or whichever tv show it is.

🀣 I LOVE JU for replying tho! πŸ˜† I know.. forum wars are only here today BECAUSE of IFs RANKING system. Otherwise, people would not be so aggressive about every stupid thing on here.. 
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
What is so shocking?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Okay like IPKKND forum is a mad place.🀣 But yeah forums are made for those who wanna appreciate their favourite shows. And going to a forum like the IPKKND one and picking flaws is not a smart thing to do but knowing the kind of forum it is,πŸ˜† isnt it better just not to post anything bashing/criticising?

Plus its not only the IPKKND forum. Just cause their #1 unka naam lena is weird.πŸ˜†

Okay, being #1 and all only means people on that forum have no life...and most of them are super young who are just new to these fansites🀣 IMO, forums are made to discuss. They shouldn't only be for people to take of aaartis of these actors only. NO WHERE does it say on IF that this is a INDIA-FANSITE. It says INDIA-FORUMS

I think if people cannot respect the other views ppl have on a simple site, they are not capable of handling the real world either..where we all have diverse views. 

I know its not only the IPK forum, a LOT of forums have this problem..especially the ones in the top 10 right now..but thats only because obessessed phankas reside there who think their view is the only acceptable view. 

The IF system is marginalizing a lot of sane members. 

You know, giving criticizing the name of bashing is just WRONG. These are 2 totally diff concepts. I don't think the small kiddies on IF realize the difference between the two. I have seen SOO many posts on IF where a member will say.. so and so said this in this video.. blah blah.. and then we see a huge wave of phankas..who are posting hateful replies, labeling the poster as a basher..and saying "please don't make me cry, you are so rude..blah blah" ... LIKE SERIOUSLY???

WHY on EARTH is such silly and unreal behaviour being PROMOTED on IF???? 

In fact, there are various MODS on IF who have biased views because they also worship certain actors..but its not their fault because we are only human. However, to be in such a high position of authority..people are entrusting these mods to do the right thing.. but even these certain mods are only siding with the lovey dovey posts. πŸ˜†

aish. thumbnail
Yes yes bang on.πŸ˜†
Im too tired to type.😳
Ill edit this later...maybe.🀣
But I have seen that when your favourites are criticised you argue back. So why this hypocrisy?
Anyways aaj Im in a good mood aur mujhe koi warning nahi chahiye toh best of luck with your questions!πŸ€—
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

I have an essay to write

Describe what is a person like when he doesn't have a life

IPKKND forum is the BEST inspiration I could ever get...

Thanks India Forums...

πŸ€£πŸ‘
one of the best posts i have read yet ^ LOL ;)