Phir Subah Hogi

Future Possibilities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
The storyline between Vikram and Sugni can really go far. While it seems the confessions of love seemed fast; it was beautifully done. I just loved the performance by the guy who played Vikram. What I like is he is protrayed as confident, strong and outspoken. His love for Sugni is mature, supportive and caring. 

Unfortunately, TVS family might not be welcoming with the idea that he wants a Bedni as his wife. While this might show us a lot of kitchen politics, it would still be interesting to watch. What is more, there are A LOT of people who will not be open to Sugni's change in status, life and fortune and a number who are determined to take advantage of it.

As the wife of TVS, the CVs should show her struggle to adjust to a new life. It could also be entertaining, funny and enjoyable to watch where Sugni does not lose any of her spark, charm and blunt tongue that makes her so adorable. Her attempts to adjust to a new life among the other Takur's wives etc, their refusal to accept her within their social circle etc. Also, showing Sugni entertaining into a world of luxury can take up a couple of episodes if the CVs play this well.

And the fact that TVS chacha is the brother of Sugni's stepmother is sure to open us some drama right there. 

The CVs can do a lot as LONG as they don't ruin the characters and make sure they keep in mind the quality of writing, characters and style of the first scene between TVS and Sugni.  I just hope they do not turn TVS into a possessive rona dona lead - we've seen that one too often. Let's have someone mature, together and confident.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddykamala2012namitagloryzshunu6romancefanuntamedtigress-rupa-ParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future Possibilities" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I love your ideas and I had the same in mind. Their story can go a long way. Starting from the opposition for their marriage to the kitchen politics. 

If CV's really want to turn someone negative, it could be Adi. As of now, his character has been neutral and not as developed. They can easily change him. He could create problems for Sugni, try to separate TVS from her which could create differences between him and Amrita. Also, Adi's mom could support him along with the dai ma and chacha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012namitagloryzromancefanParulRatiShivi-rupa-

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Love your post Laila. From your lips to CVs ears!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzParulRatiShivi

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your comments. I hope that together Sugni and TVS will be able to bring changes to the village. Those changes hopefully will get rid of the power the Thakurs have over the women. The challenges she and TVS face are worth watching.

Together, she and Amrita could get a documentary made and bring awareness, careers, education to the village and of course much needed necessities. I hope they do not ruin it but playing around with Sugni-Adi relationship. As my sister says, the bus has gone and there is no use waiting around for it to happen. It's just not there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereromancefanParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Love your post Laila, and Not a bad Idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
wish cv does same and really enjoyable to watch there
struggle together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.