Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Love, attraction...and other things. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Wonderful post, Tanuben'.it has the your stamp on it!  Tongue

I agree with Subben (can I call you that?LOL) that if Krish thinks it is love, then it is because of Poulomi's description of love!  LOL I think people can feel an instant physical attraction to certain other people''.I would not call it love'''I have not been in love at first sight anytime (except perhaps with Gaurav as Abeer Heart ), so I don't know what it is!!   But I have definitely felt an instant attraction to certain people (read men! Wink) and felt like I would want to know them and quite a few times, friendship developed and we have remained friends!   So I would like to believe that what Krish felt for Rajjo was just an instant attraction'''Rajjo may be a village girl but she is definitely very pretty (I think she is prettier than Poulomi! Smile) and that is what he mistakes for love!  The flowers fell on him because Rajjo fell and dropped the garland she was hanging up, LOL the music and lights were there because it was a wedding hall! Big smile

The fact he is thinking of her even later I feel is because she didn't respond to him'Wink'he asked her name and she just walked off'Big smile''I have a feeling not many girls have done that to Krish! ROFL (I could not have done it  Confused though I might get tongue-tied as well!)   I feel that piqued his interest'..and so he wants to find out more about her'Tongue'he might mistake this for love at first sight later but at the moment he is just as confused as we are!  LOL

All this is not to say that love at first sight does not happen'Embarrassed''being a romantic at heart, I would prefer to believe it happens to some people'..that it exists'Embarrassed.. though I have not experienced it!  Maybe it is love at first sight for Krish!! Embarrassed  Some things I prefer to believe or know that it Is possible or there''.even if it is not in my fate!  Approve

@bold- LOLsure you can hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love, attraction...and other things. (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.