Can Ayush and Soniya at least 2gether NOW

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Honestly, now that the retarded sgow is ending, all because that cowya came on it and totally ruined the show, I loved watching it up until she ruined my Soniyas life, I mean who the hell does she think she is. I think they should end the show ny Kavya finding out that Soniya will never be able to get over ayush and then make the divorce papers up, and since Soniya just proposed to Aryan, at the wedding ceremony, Aryan should say something and show Soniya Ayushs divorce papers and then lead ayush to the later, at this point Kavya would have left a letter for ayush that would all sweet and sappy saying that she is where she needs to be and now he must fulfill his promise to his first true love. Aryan should like be her guardian angel and get them both married.

I think they should now get them together, this show really flopped after they married Ayush and Kavya, I had a very hard time accepting that marriage when it happened, I am an extreme Soniya fan and I was depressed for her and I think they need to at least rectify her role and give Ayush to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They shuld have stuck to the original plot, or if they had to put the love crap they culd have done it in a way that wuld keep on track and keep ppl interested, it really went down the tube like crazy when Tani came in i think.

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, with you ayush_ki_pari, KAvya is a stupid dumbo. I like your story idea, and it would be alot better, the way you wrote it. i don't watch ayushmaan that much because of what Ayush did, (marry that stupid Kavya).
glamour_girl thumbnail

Hey Mandy where were you?? Well by the way I totally agree with you Mandy and Ejaz4eva what the hell did they bring in the stupid cowvya.

Drama ki dajiyaan uraadi!

-----Saira-----