Yuvraj understands Suvreen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hii guys...I am here with a post  about YuvReen..Wink
We saw that Yuvraj was advising Suvreen about not getting involved in politics..how sweet of himDay Dreaming..oops I just got out of trackSilly..kk let's come to the point.
He said, "Topper tu jaisi bhi hai na, politics ke liye nahi hai."
he know very well that Suvreen is very bholi bhali and it's better for her to stay away from gandi politics.
This is like a biiig thing because all these days we saw Yuvraj misunderstanding Suvreen..For example, when Suvreen ditched him in fresher's night, when ...umm..abhi yaad nahi araha Tongue
Butt, still...It's great that Yuvraj now understands how Suvreen is. The story is going in the irght way, I think. What do you guys think??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsEHMMBH_fan1CrazySaRunianshru.Anikz003cuty_k...anshu...gal.angel-dosy_devil-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yuvraj understands Suvreen" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I think that it's god that Yuvi understands Suvi...*finally*...!
But if Suvi accepts to be the GS there might be another conflict between YuvReen!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnabchaudhuri1isnat

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Ritu: Yeahhh...bas Conflicts n conflicts ki hi possibility hai...If Suvreen joins Gyanesh and tis time Yuvraj doesn't understand her main reason...then we'll deal with him..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yeah...he surely does...sho shweet na!!!
but since she will join Gyanesh's team there will be another round of dhishum-dhishum!!

isnat

arnabchaudhuri1

IF-Dazzler

arnabchaudhuri1

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isnat

Hii guys...I am here with a post  about YuvReen..Wink
We saw that Yuvraj was advising Suvreen about not getting involved in politics..how sweet of himDay Dreaming..oops I just got out of trackSilly..kk let's come to the point.
He said, "Topper tu jaisi bhi hai na, politics ke liye nahi hai."
he know very well that Suvreen is very bholi bhali and it's better for her to stay away from gandi politics.
This is like a biiig thing because all these days we saw Yuvraj misunderstanding Suvreen..For example, when Suvreen ditched him in fresher's night, when ...umm..abhi yaad nahi araha Tongue
Butt, still...It's great that Yuvraj now understands how Suvreen is. The story is going in the irght way, I think. What do you guys think??

Here is the video u r talking abt..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jaOxOZxV2Y&feature=plcp

isnat

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
lov how uv cares abt suvi Embarrassed when uv hold suvi hand lov thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

isnat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.