Poll

who suits more??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i like more than ambi
ambi is beautiful...i like her smile a lott but mala suits with anuj more than ambi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its hard to choose...even i like ambi but seriously mala suits anuj...i wonder why leena jumani didnt try for ambi's role...she would look wonderful in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont u think so...
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

its hard to choose...even i like ambi but seriously mala suits anuj...i wonder why leena jumani didnt try for ambi's role...she would look wonderful in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont u think so...

Exactly...she is pretty!!
Her chemistry is gr8 with anuj!!

deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i prefer ambi with anuj... I feel that although mala looks good with anuj, Ambi has better expressions (my opinion) and has awesome chemistry with him... i especially cant wait until her true personality comes out infront of anuj and family...

Maybe if they werent married i would have liked mala with anuj, but now that ambi is married to anuj - they should move forward with their relationship and get to know one another... Mala can find a better dude... i hope they bring someone that matches her chemistry...

Aleeha
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deadly-kiss

i prefer ambi with anuj... I feel that although mala looks good with anuj, Ambi has better expressions (my opinion) and has awesome chemistry with him... i especially cant wait until her true personality comes out infront of anuj and family...

Maybe if they werent married i would have liked mala with anuj, but now that ambi is married to anuj - they should move forward with their relationship and get to know one another... Mala can find a better dude... i hope they bring someone that matches her chemistry...

Aleeha

Totally Agree with u ..really       anuj should accept Ambi..
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i find anuj-mala chemistry more gud than anuj and ambi's..
she is pretty!!